Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
your personal opinion on what a tangible is doesn't make it fukking law.

Everything that I said that you tried to recontextualize is a fukking tangible.

Stop being disingenuous, and start answering the questions or bow the fukk out.
A LAW MAKES IT A LAW.

THEY ARE NOT GETTING ANYTHING BEYOND WHAT IS AFFORDED TO ANY OTHER NORMAL CITIZEN.

Immigration laws aren't written specifically for Latinos either.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
A LAW MAKES IT A LAW.

THEY ARE NOT GETTING ANYTHING BEYOND WHAT IS AFFORDED TO ANY OTHER NORMAL CITIZEN.
Are you fukking stupid?

They are promising laws you idiot. they are promising law specifically for fukking trannies giving them the right to use bathrooms that they weren't previously allowed to use.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are you fukking stupid?

They are promising laws you idiot. they are promising law specifically for fukking trannies giving them the right to use bathrooms that they weren't previously allowed to use.
Wrong, they are reinstating laws that were on the books already that were revoked by the Trump admin.

And also, immigration law isn't specifically written for Latinos.

Please find me policy that they are writing specifically solely and to the benefit of one group that is not a right already afforded to others.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Wrong, they are reinstating laws that were on the books already that were revoked by the Trump admin.

Please find me policy that they are writing specifically solely and to the benefit of one group that is not a right already afforded to others.
so what you're trying to tell me, is that they are reinstating a law, that they passed specifically for trannies. When you reinstate a law, you are making it law again.

stop fukking moving the goalposts and just bow out bro you have nothing to say you're just doing this

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Those group had those rights already. All it seems is that Biden is putting it back in place, from how I understand this. They arent getting something others dont have. I do think it should encompass a broader spectrum to keep their "identity" in order, but that's a different convo for another day.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
What are the most important tangibles aside from reparations?

Asking in earnest.
  • Punishing race soldiers that attack/kill black people.
  • Making black people a tax free people, exactly like the native Americans.
  • Matter of fact anything that the native Americans got we need to get, cuz they got reparations as well. any tangible that native Americans got are the same tangibles black Americans need.

Does that answer your question?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
so what you're trying to tell me, is that they are reinstating a law, that they passed specifically for trannies. When you reinstate a law, you are making it law again.

stop fukking moving the goalposts and just bow out bro you have nothing to say you're just doing this
Yes, they are reinstating a law that was repealed. Again, civil rights law is meant to bring everyone to one standard. It is not written to benefit one group over another.

If you are looking for that type of legislation for black people, you'll be waiting until you're dead and gone.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Laws that combat racial profiling, police brutaility, job discrimination, housing discrimination, banking discrimination/predatory lending, etc.

you really want to do this?
Other than the ones that exist? You learned about them in Administrative Law, in Constitutional Law, in Property Law and if you took any of the Civil Rights classes :gucci:

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
:laff: :russ::pachaha::heh::mjlol:

Can't make this shiit up.

Prioritizing transgender bathroom access (Trangibles) / National Mask Mandates

:hula:

Stopping multifamily lower income apartments in suburbs/Keeping Confederate names on military installations

6yZ.gif

#Fuuck2020

Democrats have been riding that treh train for years now :dame:

Just after Obama got back from to the White House from Flint...

...dude immediately put in work on transgender bathroom policies :scust:

NPR Choice page

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
  • Punishing race soldiers that attack/kill black people.
  • Making black people a tax free people, exactly like the native Americans.
  • Matter of fact anything that the native Americans got we need to get, cuz they got reparations as well. any tangible that native Americans got are the same tangibles black Americans need.
Does that answer your question?
:russ:

You think that's going to pass any Congressional House? Delusional.

:mjlol:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

Yes, they are reinstating a law that was repealed. Again, civil rights law is meant to bring everyone to one standard. It is not written to benefit one group over another.

If you are looking for that type of legislation for black people, you'll be waiting until you're dead and gone.
So basically we should just shut up and say nothing.

I debased your own argument with you agreeing that they are reinstating laws specifically for lbgt people, and now you're a lightweight conceding and moving the goalposts while you exit out.

I didn't even mention how native Americans, a race of people in America, have gotten specific laws and tangibles passed in their name, even down to the tribe.

and you're saying that they have never passed law specifically for a race of people. You're a goddamn lie and you're being disingenuous.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still waiting on laws specifically for black people. We have specific needs just like trannies.

they have policy specifically for women, gays, Native Americans, asians, etc.
What rights/policies have LGBT people gotten that we as Black people did not already have?

The only group that is getting specific policies different from the average American citizen are Native-Americans - and that is because they function as a literal series of nations - so the allocation of policy and funding to them functions like funding toward states - rather than toward an ethnic group. Not tribally affiliated Natives don't get anything at all.