Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
If you are a lawyer you'll know that civil rights are meant to bring basic human rights to all up to a point. Black people achieved that decades ago.

Yet none of the shyt is enforced. You create policy to ensure they are followed and enforced

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
This has nothing to do w the specific issue in the OP, I’m making a larger point here-

We need to stop adopting the ‘how you gonna pay for it’ framing, full stop. It’s not how our monetary system works. It prevents us from getting things we need and are owed. It plays into the hands of the people in power that want to deny us of needed programs.

It’s a bad strategy, even if you’re just mocking them.
:yeshrug:
The "how's it going be paid for?:skip:" argument is completely disingenuous, considering that the government just pulled 11 trillion dollars out of their ass from no where

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So you can't flood this topic with policies specific to black people. Got it.:coffee:
[/SPOILER]
Specific to?
No, I can't. That's where our disconnect is. That's my fault for misunderstanding.

However, I never come in with that expectation and anyone that has any grasp on American politics wouldn't have that expectation either. :manny:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Specific to?
No, I can't. That's where our disconnect is. That's my fault for misunderstanding.

However, I never come in with that expectation and anyone that has any grasp on American politics wouldn't have that expectation either. :manny:
okay you don't expect anything for your vote. You expect nothing for yourself to happen and you just give your vote to any politician tells you to vote for them.

Your reasoning is illogical, and it's not the reasoning that people should be adopting.

Ezra

Daps
The point is name some legislation that could pass Congress that they won't use as an excuse for being too expensive. These folk letting white kids starve in a pandemic over the dollar
I know where you were going w it. Im just on a crusade to remove that phrase from political discussions. Few things prevent progress more than that framing in our country

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
okay you don't expect anything for your vote. You expect nothing for yourself to happen and you just give your vote to any politician tells you to vote for them.

Your reasoning is illogical, and it's not the reasoning that people should be adopting.
I do expect something for my vote.

I don't expect anything to be written for, and to the exclusion of other races, only my race.

I do expect them to write legislation that will benefit people similar to me however.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:laff: :russ::pachaha::heh::mjlol:

Can't make this shiit up.

Prioritizing transgender bathroom access (Trangibles) / National Mask Mandates

:hula:

Stopping multifamily lower income apartments in suburbs/Keeping Confederate names on military installations

6yZ.gif

#Fuuck2020

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I do expect something for my vote.

I don't expect anything to be written for, and to the exclusion of other races, only my race.

I do expect them to write legislation that will benefit people similar to me however.
So why do trannys get tangibles, native Americans who are race upon themselves get tangibles, Latinos who they classify as a race whether it be black or white Latinos, they get tangibles through immigration legalization.

What is your point here?

This thread is about trannys getting tangibles, while black people get the shyt end of the stick.

Just seems as if you're here to tell us to shut up and accept it.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So why do trannys get tangibles, native Americans who are race upon themselves get tangibles, Latinos who they classify as a race whether it be black or white Latinos, they get tangibles through immigration legalization.

What is your point here?

This thread is about trannys getting tangibles, while black people get the shyt end of the stick.

Just seems as if you're here to tell us to shut up and accept it.
That transgender law isn't a "tangible". That's a civil rights law. They aren't getting anything above and beyond anyone else.

Same with Latinos. Immigration is civil rights law. They again, aren't getting anything above and beyond anyone else.

I don't see how you can think all of those policies that will help black people means you're not getting anything. You'd have to explain that one to me.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
That transgender law isn't a "tangible". That's a civil rights law. They aren't getting anything above and beyond anyone else.

Same with Latinos. Immigration is civil rights law. They again, aren't getting anything above and beyond anyone else.

I don't see how you can think all of those policies that will help black people means you're not getting anything. You'd have to explain that one to me.
your personal opinion on what a tangible is doesn't make it fukking law.

Everything that I said, that you tried to recontextualize, is a fukking tangible. fakkits being allowed to use bathrooms that they're not supposed to be using, is a goddamn tangible.

Stop being disingenuous, and start answering the questions or bow the fukk out.