Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Here’s something that actually matters. You’re cherry picking because there are multiple pages dedicated to helping black people especially economically.
9-DB90-E3-C-AC19-4670-8-B9-A-D120-FFF5-F747.jpg
BLACK AND BROWN, AKA, NO TANGIBLE SPECIFIC FOR BLACK AMERICANS.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Laws that combat racial profiling, police brutaility, job discrimination, housing discrimination, banking discrimination/predatory lending, etc.

you really want to do this?

They've actually done the latter during the Obama administration and trump has been steady rolling those things back

Ezra

Daps
How much money would that cost taxpayers? the policy already existed btw...:coffee: what would you want for black folk that don't cost money that the Senate would approve?
This has nothing to do w the specific issue in the OP, I’m making a larger point here-

We need to stop adopting the ‘how you gonna pay for it’ framing, full stop. It’s not how our monetary system works. It prevents us from getting things we need and are owed. It plays into the hands of the people in power that want to deny us of needed programs.

It’s a bad strategy, even if you’re just mocking them.
:yeshrug:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
BLACK AND BROWN, AKA, NO TANGIBLE SPECIFIC FOR BLACK AMERICANS.
Let me ask you a question because I'm trying to understand how this is supposed to work in the context of how American government works.

You guys are crying for legislation specific to black people. The Biden campaign purposes tons of legislation to help black people but that's not good enough.

What are you looking for? And how and what legislation do you think would ever pass the House, Senate, and Executive Branches specifically for one race without any intervention from Republicans or taken to the Courts?

I'll let you get to the obvious answer.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Let me ask you a question because I'm trying to understand how this is supposed to work in the context of how American government works.

You guys are crying for legislation specific to black people. The Biden campaign purposes tons of legislation to help black people but that's not good enough.

What are you looking for? And how and what legislation do you think would ever pass the House, Senate, and Executive Branches specifically for one race without any intervention from Republicans or taken to the Courts?

I'll let you get to the obvious answer.

they have policy specifically for women, gays, Native Americans, asians, etc.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This has nothing to do w the specific issue in the OP, I’m making a larger point here-

We need to stop adopting the ‘how you gonna pay for it’ framing, full stop. It’s not how our monetary system works. It prevents us from getting things we need and are owed. It plays into the hands of the people in power that want to deny us of needed programs.

It’s a bad strategy, even if you’re just mocking them.
:yeshrug:
The point is name some legislation that could pass Congress that they won't use as an excuse for being too expensive. These folk letting white kids starve in a pandemic over the dollar

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You’re being disingenuous. I can flood this thread with policy if you want.
Please flood this thread with policies specifically for black people. Ill wait.

You guys are crying for legislation specific to black people. They purpose legislation to help black people but that's not good enough.

What are you looking for? And how and what legislation do you think would ever pass the House, Senate, and Executive Branches specifically for one race without any intervention from Republicans or taken to the Courts
So you can't flood this topic with policies specific to black people. Got it.:coffee: