President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Good.

I had to bust my azz to make it out of a poor single parent hood where I should have been a statistic. I'm very thankful for where I am at in life and I did it without a handout.

Paying off peoples loans with my tax dollars is bullshyt. Unless they are going to cut me a check for the same amount as your loan.
we be bailing out banks and airlines , but cant bail out citizens :francis:
we send billions in foreign aid, but people got smoke for actual americans who want help.
:mjlit:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yep. People don’t understand strategy or matchups. Biden was the best person to get Trump out. Instead of staying home in 2024, just get behind Warren or someone else to primary Biden now that Trump is gone.
Exactly. This nation reminds me of a fat person trying to run the Boston marathon without training, eating right or just preparing in the slightest, then getting mad at others when they get hurt. We want great candidates like warren and think we just have to vote in the primaries or general while doing dumb shyt like entertaining both side conversations. we have to fight for progressive candidates and policies like our lives depend on it.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
And that’s how we get stuck with shyt like this ..They hit you with these fear tactics to scare you from voting against the establishment

They was talking that same shyt during republican primary season about trump …But what happen ? They voted for who they believed in and Trump got the establishment AND Clinton out the paint . We paralyzed by fear when the other side don’t give a fukk and they will put their foot on whoever neck they not rocking with .Which is why they get what the fukk they want and we sit and have thinkpieces about why Latinos aren’t voting democratic

I can’t wait for ppl to stop with that scary ass mindset :camby:
The other side voted for white supremacy, that’s all that matters to them and any black person that doesn’t huff glue should understand this.

y’all cats getting taking about fear like it’s a figment of our imagination, if the GOP has complete power it’s a wrap for black people in this nation and running a progressive in the general for 2020 would have gotten us slaughtered.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. This nation reminds me of a fat person trying to run the Boston marathon without training, eating right or just preparing in the slightest, then getting mad at others when they get hurt. We want great candidates like warren and think we just have to vote in the primaries or general while doing dumb shyt like entertaining both side conversations. we have to fight for progressive candidates and policies like our lives depend on it.

So any reason I'm supposed to take Warren at her word or....?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Commie libs bout to turn on him.

Make me show paper work to go In a store k.

Make me take a shot every 5 months k.

Put small businesses out of business if they don't comply with mandates k.

Dont forgive a debt I put on myself. :fire::angry::angry::angry::thumbsdown::mad::hmm:

Whats do commie about
People had a chance to vote for Warren or Bernie but they didn’t

nikkas said people didn’t want societal change and just wanted a return to “normalcy” during a damn pandemic :mjlol:

How is that normalcy shyt working out ?

This nikka and the Democratic Party is beyond done for a decade .

“But trump said mean things”
:mjlol:

He got all that loony-toons shyt his goofy base wanted done … but We out chea juelzing about everything

Trump didnt get anything done. But you're right ppl could have voted for Bernie or Warren. We voted for status quo and we got it!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why should he extend it? :dwillhuh:

Time for people to be responsible adults and pay their debts.
I agree people should pay their debts.

i also agree people who run for President with bold convictions of promising if elected they would eliminate certain debts should be impeached because of fraudulent hope.

how is this just not another round about way of voter fraud or at the very least voter manipulation?

he used this as a crutch to win Presidency with 0 intentions of actually following through. Thats scammy as fukk.