President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You condone treason? Put yourself on a FBI watch list brehs, and I'm saying that as a person that dont like Establishment Dems much.

Defending MAGA = treason. You might as well be a Taliban member.

Half of TLR is MAGA and just looking for an excuse to come out the closet.

*stubs toe*

wLWcfm2.png
"that's the last straw, I'm MAGA now!"

IyshV2S.png

Fred.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I agree people should pay their debts.

i also agree people who run for President with bold convictions of promising if elected they would eliminate certain debts should be impeached because of fraudulent hope.

how is this just not another round about way of voter fraud or at the very least voter manipulation?

he used this as a crutch to win Presidency with 0 intentions of actually following through. Thats scammy as fukk.

I mean Trump, Obama, Bush Clinton all did the same.

You just want to attack joe just because you are right wing instead of being impartial

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
It’s been two years. What did people expect?

I legit bet this is a pump fake. They’ve done this before where they say some dumb shyt then backtrack shortly.

Ain't you the one said that you were going to vote for Trump if Bernie won the democrat nomination? Supposedly the democrats were "done" if that happened, right? How's that working out you stinking smelly fukk.

Look at you adjusting that cape from your camel toe. Have some pride Apu.:scust:

we be bailing out banks and airlines , but cant bail out citizens :francis:

And when it comes to providing some sort of "relief" the Democrats always have to nickel and dime the American people. Because you know.... "the deficit":mjlol:

Spend close to 1 trillion on national defense but refuse to help ordinary citizens brehs:laff:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I mean Trump, Obama, Bush Clinton all did the same.

You just want to attack joe just because you are right wing instead of being impartial
Im not right or left. They ran on “if” and “will try my best” and they accomplished most of what they ran on. Biden ran on “i will”. Big difference.

biden hasn’t accomplished shyt.

edit: are you even old enough to talk about past Presidential campaign runs?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The fact that he even said 10K was a way for him to get out of this. The funny thing is the next president who probably will be republican will end up forgiving loans. Im not a Republican but when it comes to being a boss they get shyt done,nothing stops them. Democrats been dreaming for years. Biden is our Jimmy Carter.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Ain't you the one said that you were doing to vote for Trump if Bernie won the democrat nomination? Supposedly the democrats were "done" if that happened, right? How's that working out you stinking smelly fukk.

Look at you adjusting that cape from your camel toe. Have some pride Apu.:scust:

And when it comes to providing some sort of "relief" the Democrats always have to nickel and dime the American people. Because you know.... "the deficit":mjlol:

Spend close to 1 trillion on national defense but refuse to help ordinary citizens brehs:laff:

When is the "You don't understand how Government works" excuses gonna pop up? You know its coming