President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Loans have been on pause for almost two years. Did people really expect they could go forever without paying their student loans?! :mjtf:
Buh buh buh buh Biden said.

Biden said they had 2 years and stimmies to pay them 50 dollar a month deferment payments. More then enough time to save up some more minimum payment money while they playing with a PS5 and new games.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Why should he extend it? :dwillhuh:

Time for people to be responsible adults and pay their debts.

It's because a lot of people were in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation that the US created solely out of greed. If you run on that shyt, a lot of people are going to be expecting it. He should've never touched the subject, and he still would have won. Now he has a vindictive group against him.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both were and are better for this nation than Biden,but none of that shyt mattered because they would have gotten the shyt beat out of them in the general.

Yep. People don’t understand strategy or matchups. Biden was the best person to get Trump out. Instead of staying home in 2024, just get behind Warren or someone else to primary Biden now that Trump is gone.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Trump is going diddybop right back into the white house, and you know he going to talk cash shyt:mjlit:
I don’t think Trump will get in next time, but a more professional/polished Trump like figure (i.e. Governor Desantis of Florida) will for sure take it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Loans have been on pause for almost two years. Did people really expect they could go forever without paying their student loans?! :mjtf:
This is the right sentiment but it means nothing in politics

This is something that you keep pushing the deadline on and force someone else to face the issue. The optics are bad.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
A racist ass cac whose son started smoking crack as a teenager and throughout his years was a junkie has the balls after that to be this anti-crime crusader who helps to lock up MILLIONS of people who he thought were victimizing poor white boys like his junkie son.

That's who ya'll voted for at the end of the day. No I don't support Trump yes I know he's worse in some ways but denial is just a river in Egypt guys.
I’m what ways is Trump not worse?