President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
No you do. Like a cac lib.

Loan forgiveness for ados and that's about it.

You signed on the line pay your fine cuz I ain't tryna pay shyt for you!

I'm asking liberals for property tax forgiveness if you fukking clowns get your debts wiped clean. fukk outta here.
“Commie libs” is cac jargon.
you sound like you have a “dont tread on me” sticker on your Ford Explorer.
But I do agree that loan forgiveness should be for Ados. That’s probably the easiest form of reparations… But they probably won’t even do that

Daps
The fact that he even said 10K was a way for him to get out of this. The funny thing is the next president who probably will be republican will end up forgiving loans. Im not a Republican but when it comes to being a boss they get shyt done,nothing stops them. Democrats been dreaming for years. Biden is our Jimmy Carter.

Aint no way in hell a republican is forgiven student loans :mjlol: wtf you smoking breh?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Because a few of those student loan providers are not renewing their contracts therefore millions of people don't know who will be their new student loan point of contact once it's all said and done. How can a smooth transition happen when even the government doesn't know what those student loan providers are going to do :francis:

This is fact. I've already had a loan change hands 4 times in the past 8 months.

I had no pipe dreams about getting loan forgiveness. What I needed was a stable country and a president that supported science for this pandemic. I don't think he'll run for reelection to begin with. But BOTH sides will be screaming for the loan forgiveness when 60% of the country all of a sudden has no wealth and the bottom falls out of the housing market again.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

biden-kamala.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The other side voted for white supremacy, that’s all that matters to them and any black person that doesn’t huff glue should understand this.

y’all cats getting taking about fear like it’s a figment of our imagination, if the GOP has complete power it’s a wrap for black people in this nation and running a progressive in the general for 2020 would have gotten us slaughtered.
It's a wrap how. Stats show black employment was higher when conservatives controlled the house and the Senate.
“Commie libs” is cac jargon.
you sound like you have a “dont tread on me” sticker on your Ford Explorer.
But I do agree that loan forgiveness should be for Ados. That’s probably the easiest form of reparations… But they probably won’t even do that
Yea and now you agreeable. Have a seat brother.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The other side voted for white supremacy, that’s all that matters to them and any black person that doesn’t huff glue should understand this.

y’all cats getting taking about fear like it’s a figment of our imagination, if the GOP has complete power it’s a wrap for black people in this nation and running a progressive in the general for 2020 would have gotten us slaughtered.
Theyve completely controlled the house senate and presidency before in worse times and black employment was higher compared to the libs.

So what is the wrap that's going to happen.

Only thing that's a wrap is the black vote after libs play the saxophone or take a knee with a dashiki on Right before they pass mass incarceration laws.