President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
People had a chance to vote for Warren or Bernie but they didn’t

nikkas said people didn’t want societal change and just wanted a return to “normalcy” during a damn pandemic :mjlol:

How is that normalcy shyt working out ?

This nikka and the Democratic Party is beyond done for a decade .

“But trump said mean things”
:mjlol:

He got all that loony-toons shyt his goofy base wanted done … but We out chea juelzing about everything
Both were and are better for this nation than Biden,but none of that shyt mattered because they would have gotten the shyt beat out of them in the general.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
What sucks is you got folks laughing because we want the president/government to stand by their word

You’re one of us common people and it’s all jokes.

“and you believed them”

we should be able to believe them

It’s all funny and games until they get you personally one day. Won’t be student loans but it will be something else

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Me and George Soros on the same page getting money your broke ass arguing with the mortgage broker tryna bring the prices down
We good with money and I don't plan on giving another dime so you and whoever love you can defer payments to afford more cans of spray on lineups. F out my face.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
We good with money and I don't plan on giving another dime so you and whoever love you can defer payments to afford more cans of spray on lineups. F out my face.
You give me vibes like you snitch on nikkas at work for not working hard enough... You seem uptight bro I hope you're in a legal state so you can unwind your wound up cac mind. Smoke some and relax cabron you not white and never will be.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The people we count on to run our country betrayed us, including Jim Crow Joe.....:scust:

Anyone else find solutions outside the current system a better option? I think its time to mobilize :ufdup:

America has done some grimy shyt over the years but they are openly doing it now where it used to be cloaked as much as possible. gonna be a crazy 22

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Both were and are better for this nation than Biden,but none of that shyt mattered because they would have gotten the shyt beat out of them in the general.
And that’s how we get stuck with shyt like this ..They hit you with these fear tactics to scare you from voting against the establishment

They was talking that same shyt during republican primary season about trump …But what happen ? They voted for who they believed in and Trump got the establishment AND Clinton out the paint . We paralyzed by fear when the other side don’t give a fukk and they will put their foot on whoever neck they not rocking with .Which is why they get what the fukk they want and we sit and have thinkpieces about why Latinos aren’t voting democratic

I can’t wait for ppl to stop with that scary ass mindset :camby:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Wait hold up, this nikka was hollering during his campaign trail that he was going to eliminate $50k student debt if he won right? Someone refresh my memory

:mjlol:
He said he'll do up to 10k. Chuck Schumer and Elizabeth Warren were the ones hammering about 50k loan forgiveness.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah. They kept trying to force him to say he’d forgive student loan debt ($50K at least) and he kept saying he wouldn’t. That it was too high. But he did promise to wipe away $10K for public colleges and all debt for HBCUs. He completely lied there. I don’t know what he’s thinking reneging on that one.

He’s putting the burden on Congress to do it when he obviously knows it won’t happen and they are saying he has the power to do it on his own. It makes him look like a liar either way as he either made the promise knowing that he wasn’t going to keep or that he didn’t know that he didn’t have the power to do it before making the comment.

It’s obvious he has the power to do it, but the powers at be won’t let him do it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You give me vibes like you snitch on nikkas at work for not working hard enough... You seem uptight bro I hope you're in a legal state so you can unwind your wound up cac mind. Smoke some and relax cabron you not white and never will be.
I have real responsibilities. You just gotta dumb ass job. No one's depending on your clown ass for shyt. I need all my money and I'm not trying to pay for the Stupidity of academia.

I'll let you have the last word. I say fukk you in advance to your response.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO