PreK kids recite sexy red lyrics... SKEEYEEEE! Will the Coli unanimously condemn degenerate music this time?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is it still just entertainment or the music industries fault? NOPE

Whole generations of kids who don't go to church anymore ...don't have morality or god as a guide and more terrible influences than ever before at peak popularity. It's a recipe for disaster. Kids taking collateral damage. Fools still playing the blame Olympics but everyone should be very afraid for the future. Literacy rates down, ratchet culture up.

there will be a wall some of these next generation kids hit when there are no longer entry level jobs due to AI and automation taking away unskilled jobs and some service industry gigs in their lifetime. It's already started. People keep playing with kids setting them up for failure putting them around negative influences and cultivating bad habits. Life ain't no joke. This is not a good look

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
It comes off as concern trolling, but some people will legitimately have that take away. How else you think the Illuminati rumors start popping up so fast for any artist that "makes it".

False dichotomies are a problem.

I came up in an extremely religious household. My grandma said Alicia Keys' song Diary was sinful :wtf:
Some music is indeed demonic. And music is used as a powerful demonic tool.

But it does not mean that music itself is always bad. Music was played first in Heaven.

Music is spiritually VERY powerful.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Somehow this will be blamed on:

A. Systemic Racism (aka "white folks")
B. Black men
C. Anyone who isn't a black woman
D. All the above

No responsibility from the "backbone of the community" at all :mjpls:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These kids recognize that she’s on their level intellectually. Like a stanky teletubby.

The parents who are playing this content in their homes around their kids should do better.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
It comes off as concern trolling, but some people will legitimately have that take away. How else you think the Illuminati rumors start popping up so fast for any artist that "makes it".

False dichotomies are a problem.

I came up in an extremely religious household. My grandma said Alicia Keys' song Diary was sinful :wtf:
:ufdup:She’s right the diary that keys was talking about was the necronomicon.
cd3acb73e07e5ada0947e8974d99c8715d084e45.gif