PreK kids recite sexy red lyrics... SKEEYEEEE! Will the Coli unanimously condemn degenerate music this time?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
A parent can stop playing that type of music around their children but they're still going to be exposed to the type of music.
Unless you're the type of parent who keeps their kid sheltered 24/7
Yeah it’s the peer groups and in groups that affect kids. That’s how kids from good households feel like they gotta be street to be black. They want to fit in with the in group. Humans and animals will dumb themselves down to fit in with the ingroup.
And there is a certain in group that says whats lame and whats not that acts like taste makers in our community.

You have to follow up good parenting with good socialization. There needs to be a structuralized cultural norm in our community that can compete with Real nikkaology in influencing our masses

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
tenor.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how ANYONE at this point can not see this is a planned brainwashing.

Down to alot of these kids mothers probably look like Sexy Red and are in that age range. Thus what the kids see/hear is someone who looks like their mother.

To you defenders show where in country music, rock music, latin music etc where these negative, over-sexualized messages, profanity are being pushed on other ethnicities

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
I pay $850 a month for my daughter to go to private school. I refuse my child to be influenced by children raised by ain’t shyt parents and encouraged n taught by ain’t shyt teachers. All adults involved should be ashamed of themselves but hey you know…..culture :mjpls:
Private school has lots of fukked up kids too. They just come from money

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how ANYONE at this point can not see this is a planned brainwashing.

Down to alot of these kids mothers probably look like Sexy Red and are in that age range. Thus what the kids see/hear is someone who looks like their mother.

To you defenders show where in country music, rock music, latin music etc where these negative, over-sexualized messages, profanity are being pushed on other ethnicities
That's always been hip hop though
What's the difference between the music released 20 years ago compared to today

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That's always been hip hop though
What's the difference between the music released 20 years ago compared to today
Well, it's a little different coming from a woman who resembles, presumably alot of these kids mothers. If the mother was a college grad, working corporate, you think she is allowing small children to listen to Sexy Redd enough to where they memoriZe the lyrics? It takes repeated listens for this to happen

Plus, traditionally with hip-hop, pre-K kids aren't spouting off gangster rap lyrics. That was typically older boys doing that.

Also, remember that clip of Cardi B rushing into the room to stop her child from listening to Cardis own music?

Daps
Thread is so stupid. By OP’s logic we should ban ANYTHING that a child could potentially hear or see or take part in that’s deemed unacceptable by (any group with power) from society all together.

Does OP understand the type of problems that might cause or are you to stupid to understand what that path leads towards?

Same losers who complain about PC culture and safe spaces will start these lame ass threads without seeing a hint of irony in it

Just Zero self awareness

Like, the people calling for a ban on rap music are the same people who will bytch that people are “too soft” and not capable of dealing with “the real world”.

It’s loser shyt, a bunch of tipper gore’s posting in here. You can’t ban someone’s care/music just because you don’t enjoy it. Just don’t listen to it

The fact that anyone would entertain such an absurd conversation is even funnier to me :mjlol:

We’ve already been through this in history in the 90’s why the fukk is this being rehashed here?

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I was about to talk shyt but it was as if the ancestors immediately triggered a memory I have of kindergarten. I vividly remember me and group of kids being on the playground chanting "ooo ay, uh, look at that bootay! ooo ay, uh, look at that bootay":blessed:

At least in my case it wasn't because I was allowed to listen to it either. I had older brothers and knew how to find BET:francis:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps

They locate it just fine and seem to also enjoy it.