PreK kids recite sexy red lyrics... SKEEYEEEE! Will the Coli unanimously condemn degenerate music this time?

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
& understand that the first 5 years set the pattern for the rest of a childs life

if they get ahead in the first 5 years they will be ahead for life

if they fall behind in the first 5 years they will be behind for life

I see I’m just going into my bag of reps today. You get a rep as well, sir!

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Point me to the exact verse that says this :patrice:
Nowhere. There isn't even an angel named lucifer in the Bible :mjlol:

One of the biggest myths in Christianity

Lucifer was a symbolic name for a king. Not the original name for the devil. And the devil isn't Satan either. Satan never rebels against God. He's still one of his angels.

A lot of what Christians believe aint even in the Bible

Nikkas just make up shyt and run with it for so long, most people after haven't even questioned it

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nowhere. There isn't even an angel named lucifer in the Bible :mjlol:

One of the biggest myths in Christianity

Lucifer was a symbolic name for a king. Not the original name for the devil. And the devil isn't Satan either. Satan never rebels against God. He's still one of his angels.

A lot of what Christians believe aint even in the Bible

Nikkas just make up shyt and run with it for so long, most people after haven't even questioned it

Allegedly there are 3 Jesus's in the bible
2 bad, 1 real.
Do you know which is which?

"sweet talking, game, lyrics" are basically spells being cast

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

Isaiah 14:11​

All your pomp has been brought down to the grave,​

along with the noise of your harps

So because of this verse, we have to say all music is bad? Or does this just mean Lucifer themself happened to be talented with a harp? You tryna tell me the devil knows how to use Fruity Loops too? :wtf:

....That would explain the effectiveness of Laffy Taffy and Crank That Soulja Boy :patrice:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
So because of this verse, we have to say all music is bad? Or does this just mean Lucifer themself happened to be talented with a harp? You tryna tell me the devil knows how to use Fruity Loops too? :wtf:

....That would explain the effectiveness of Laffy Taffy and Crank That Soulja Boy :patrice:
How did you come to that conclusion?:what:

Are you really asking question, or you just concern trolling? I ain't got time for the second. :yeshrug:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
How did you come to that conclusion?:what:

Are you really asking question, or you just concern trolling? I ain't got time for the second. :yeshrug:
It comes off as concern trolling, but some people will legitimately have that take away. How else you think the Illuminati rumors start popping up so fast for any artist that "makes it".

False dichotomies are a problem.

I came up in an extremely religious household. My grandma said Alicia Keys' song Diary was sinful :wtf:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
you know what’s crazy is I know a lot of chicks like sexy red, and a lot of these young boys don’t that stand a chance because they are being groomed and brainwashed like them kids at that birthday party.

I be in the hood everyday, and sadly I don’t see shyt ever getting better, only a lot worse.

I gave up on trying to change or figure this shyt out, so I just focus on my family and getting money.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
you know what’s crazy is I know a lot of chicks like sexy red, and a lot of these young boys don’t that stand a chance because they are being groomed and brainwashed like them kids at that birthday party.

I be in the hood everyday, and sadly I don’t see shyt ever getting better, only a lot worse.

I gave up on trying to change or figure this shyt out, so I just focus on my family and getting money.

All you can do is rebuild instead of trying to fix a house with bad foundation and too many problems.