PreK kids recite sexy red lyrics... SKEEYEEEE! Will the Coli unanimously condemn degenerate music this time?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
How hard is it to not play that type of music around your kids

And that’s to both genders
Yeah it's actually crazy, when I'm driving alone in playing all sorts of Vybz Kartel, Chief Keef, Jeezy, Waka, TI, DMX, 36 mafia or whatever.

But as soon as kids are around I switch up, play their clean songs not glorifying badness or something not as hard like R&Be.

When I used to work at a school, kids used to ask me if I listened to lil baby and all that, the way I'd deny it and say they were corner and fake gangsters.
:lolbron:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's actually crazy, when I'm driving alone in playing all sorts of Vybz Kartel, Chief Keef, Jeezy, Waka, TI, DMX, 36 mafia or whatever.

But as soon as kids are around I switch up, play their clean songs not glorifying badness or something not as hard like R&Be.

When I used to work at a school, kids used to ask me if I listened to lil baby and all that, the way I'd deny it and say they were corner and fake gangsters.
:lolbron:
Thank you!!

Same here

Shoot when I was a teenager I wouldn’t even play songs with cuss words around my parents

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How hard is it to not play that type of music around your kids

And that’s to both genders
A parent can stop playing that type of music around their children but they're still going to be exposed to the type of music.
Unless you're the type of parent who keeps their kid sheltered 24/7

Daps

Absolutely, but the difference is that we can at least admit when our shyt stinks. Black women on the other hand...

These demons gon have to get [redacted]. That's one thing Umar was right about. You can't reform this. Not what's in those videos right there.

Literally a lost cause. It's sad and sick.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
A parent can stop playing that type of music around their children but they're still going to be exposed to the type of music.
Unless you're the type of parent who keeps their kid sheltered 24/7
For sure, that's why people need to be proper parents. Teach kids wrong from right and hope they do good.

At least give them a good map to follow you know. My mom and dad both told me as soon as you leave that door you gotta make choices. They said that from an early age, and shown me they're consequences.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That’s very unfortunate. Seems like we can’t escape the ignorance no matter how much we try
Her mom don’t play that shyt .. shoulda shot her club yrs ago .. she’s a go getter

Kuz the moms to my other ones .::

Certifed stewheads

Sooo She called me when she first heard her singin it .. got on her ass n her cousin parents ass

So when I picked her up… I pulled up playin it when she was outside playin with her friends

Heffa hit 90 in the house lol

I’m tryin to catch her slippin

I pick her up heffa goes

.. father could u please cut off the silver teeth music and change it to somethin else

Cleo sol and after the smoke it was lol

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Too many hot girls and wannabe ratchets in education especially the elementary level

bytch is a clown if it was my kid she’d hear from me I’d honestly pull my kid out the school