PreK kids recite sexy red lyrics... SKEEYEEEE! Will the Coli unanimously condemn degenerate music this time?

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Same shyt. Whether it is about Drill Music talking about killing opps (other black men) or thot music, it’s promoting and glorifying degenerate behavior for the black youth.
You’re talking to the wrong person because I never said I agree with either gender making degenerate music. You are arguing with me regarding a point that I never made.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
More and more I'm happy to have made the decision to not have kids.

I'm just stacking right now and giving my money to my nieces and nephews, got some real smart ones I got no problem leaving behind what I've earned to them.

Dealing with the modern times knowing the additional financial burden and time divided to keep them away from that shyt they're learning today is a bunch of money that shouldn't have to be spent.

I enjoy having more time to chase down what I'm doing so I have more money to give my nieces and nephews at the end of it. All the extra obstacles today takes time away from raising a truly exceptional child.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's only gonna get worse from here on out.

Us 80s to mid 90s babies were the last generation of black people to have love, soul, positivity and intelligence in our music.

The kids of today like in the OP are the OFFSPRING of the generation that grew up on drill and thot rap.

The 2000s babies grew up almost exclusively on trap, thot and drill rap that blew up around 2012.

If you're my age (35+) you're more than likely just as big of an R&B/ soul music head as you are rap. We also grew up on our parents music which was full of soul and love.

The kids in the OP parents music are literally artists like Sexy Redd, NBA YoungBoy, Lil Durk , City Girls & King Von.

That's it. No love and positivity going into the minds of these kids.

Music has literally terraformed the black community and our collective mindstate.

All by design.

Remember Lucifer's specialty in heaven before he was casted down here was music.

Facts

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
These are kids i see everyday in mama backseat 8 in the morning driving down the street blasting that ratchet shyt and then once again when mama pull up with weed head darnell in the passenger seat..

Bu bu but it’s the system

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I done got called a c00n about 1000 times on these forums, so I'm sit back and eat some popcorn. Hate to say I told y'all so :mjlol::hubie:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's also funny some of these people blasting this music to their kids thinking it'll make them more musical or training the next Beyonce.

Like no, becoming musically talented means actually going to singing class, dancing class, choir, musical training, etc. Joe Jackson and Mathew Knowles put those kids to work.

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
These old bytches wanna pop that p*ssy when they need to be popping books open and earning certs, you gotta kid and you single, bytch don't nothing about you need to be skee yee

These negros runaway fathers because they can't survive without new p*ssyhole, so they impregnate anything with a pulse and a big booty

and let the vermin raise more vermin..

:unimpressed:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
These are kids i see everyday in mama backseat 8 in the morning driving down the street blasting that ratchet shyt and then once again when mama pull up with weed head darnell in the passenger seat..

Bu bu but it’s the system

White supremacy and capitalism don't exist because you saw some shytty parents while you were driving:ohhh: