PreK kids recite sexy red lyrics... SKEEYEEEE! Will the Coli unanimously condemn degenerate music this time?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I pay $850 a month for my daughter to go to private school. I refuse my child to be influenced by children raised by ain’t shyt parents and encouraged n taught by ain’t shyt teachers. All adults involved should be ashamed of themselves but hey you know…..culture :mjpls:
my youngest goes...to 1

how she knows skeeeyeee.. triflin ass cousins...

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps

As you can see, we CANNOT depend on black women to help correct this, they are above correction. It has to be us.

Why, whatever do you mean, sir? You mean for men to lead the community? Well shyt, I’m all for it!

Studious one

Daps
Damn so they're just hiring any old hoodrat for teaching positions these days? How tf is she in a classroom recording toddlers singing rap lyrics? That can't be legal.:dahell:

I'd be in that school raising hell if she was uploading vids of my kids to the internet like that.:mindblown:
Actually, you’re correct. The idiot shouldn’t be showing their faces on camera. Especially for such a thing.

Last edited:

Studious one

Daps
It's only gonna get worse from here on out.

Us 80s to mid 90s babies were the last generation of black people to have love, soul, positivity and intelligence in our music.

The kids of today like in the OP are the OFFSPRING of the generation that grew up on drill and thot rap.

The 2000s babies grew up almost exclusively on trap, thot and drill rap that blew up around 2012.

If you're my age (35+) you're more than likely just as big of an R&B/ soul music head as you are rap. We also grew up on our parents music which was full of soul and love.

The kids in the OP parents music are literally artists like Sexy Redd, NBA YoungBoy, Lil Durk , City Girls & King Von.

That's it. No love and positivity going into the minds of these kids.

Music has literally terraformed the black community and our collective mindstate.

All by design.

Remember Lucifer's specialty in heaven before he was casted down here was music.
Username ALWAYS checks out!!!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah cos they’re too busy playing music about murdering each other and comparing themselves to the KKK, you’ve got to be kidding me right now.

So you cool with your daughters listen to thot music? :dahell:

"It's just entertainment" is some BS. That is low-vibrational BS that caters to lowest common denominator mindsets to "fit in" and to get clout with the 'in' crowd that controls all the trend setting and social narratives.

Studious one

Daps

Absolutely, but the difference is that we can at least admit when our shyt stinks. Black women on the other hand...

Isn’t the first person basically admitting that the shyt stinks? shyt, isn’t every response that we just looked at in those tweets admitting that the shyt stinks? You guys always deal in extremes.The fact that what you’re saying is right in the tweets before you, and you STILL made that broad generalization:mjtf:

Studious one

Daps
I feel you my g but I've seen soooo many black women speak out AGAINST these thot rappers and too many black men defend drill rap that I don't see the reason in pointing fingers.

Matter of fact C. Delores Tucker (a black woman) is the face of speaking out against gangster rap.
Take this rep my good sir!:salute:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We (black men that are responsible and respectful) was told stop hating

And we are not needed and don’t say nothing

So

:hubie:

At least in 2023, there is a lot more (rightful) pushback than it was 2015.

Back in 2015, no one was dared to criticized Future and him bragging about doing drugs, or any negative Drill rapper catching bodies or else you were "cancelled" in all forms of black youth circles.