PreK kids recite sexy red lyrics... SKEEYEEEE! Will the Coli unanimously condemn degenerate music this time?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Let's not start this my brother.

There's as many black men who defend black genocide drill rap as there are females who defend thot whore rap.

Let's not do this my G.
Exactly. Let’s not forget about this shyt here.

Tbh this is not a gender issue, it’s a culture issue.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Exactly. Let’s not forget about this shyt here.

Tbh this is not a gender issue, it’s a culture issue.

Yep and technology and dissemination of information get faster and faster. Social media and technology are getting more immersive and faster and convenient with delivering content media. I encourage people to actually read a Ray Kurzwel book. The "we listened to bad stuff too as a kid" is not the same as now

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes I feel like the amount of money I spend on childcare borders on extreme but when I see content like this I know I'm doing the right thing.

:francis:
I pay $850 a month for my daughter to go to private school. I refuse my child to be influenced by children raised by ain’t shyt parents and encouraged n taught by ain’t shyt teachers. All adults involved should be ashamed of themselves but hey you know…..culture :mjpls:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Point me to the exact verse that says this :patrice:
I can't. It doesn't say it specifically but it does allude that he was made up of musical instruments.

I believe it tho. I believe with every fiber of my being that Lucifer is a master musician and music is his favorite weapon of mass destruction on mankind.

He uses human puppets here on earth to achieve this:

Lucifer the GOD of this world uses music to GLORIFY everything that destroys us physically, mentally and spiritually (drugs, alcohol, promiscuity, violence, vanity, extreme materialism/ worship of money, etc).

He makes it seem COOL & APPEALING through music.

He also uses CYMATICS (certain tones, frequencies and vibrations) to destroy us down to the DNA level.

They changed the official HERTZ in music back in the 30s for a reason. (Look up 440hz vs 432hz).

This is spiritual warfare via music.

It's deeper than anyone can imagine.

We're being spiritually attacked via music.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Absolutely, but the difference is that we can at least admit when our shyt stinks. Black women on the other hand...

Both parties (men & women) are just as (ir)responsible for this mess. The women let these type of dudes raw dog & cum in them & the "men" encourage this behavior.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Y’all nikkas do threads like this every other day with no solutions provided
It’s a bunch of jaw jackin from nikkas online that ain’t putting in half as much the work offline
What are you nikkas doing to better the black children and people around you everyday
Are you mentoring
Are you providing after school job training
Are you nikkas even raising your own damn kids to not follow this road of debauchery
This is y’all nikkas playground to say some of the most off the wall anti black shyt faux covered in problack rhetoric
You sound like crackas when they scream
What about Chicago
Either get out here and actually do the work you nikkas claim you wish black people would do or stfu
Y’all not built for this Get Free life
You not ready to die or defend this whole community like y’all play on this damn forum
You not linking up or putting coli brehs on to anything to help better their situation or their childs
It’s one of maybe 5 that actually do that
Provide solution, work in your communities and raise your children
Instead of playing problack characters on a forum confounded by a Caucasian male

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Y’all nikkas do threads like this every other day with no solutions provided
It’s a bunch of jaw jackin from nikkas online that ain’t putting in half as much the work offline
What are you nikkas doing to better the black children and people around you everyday
Are you mentoring
Are you providing after school job training
Are you nikkas even raising your own damn kids to not follow this road of debauchery
This is y’all nikkas playground to say some of the most off the wall anti black shyt faux covered in problack rhetoric
You sound like crackas when they scream
What about Chicago
Either get out here and actually do the work you nikkas claim you wish black people would do or stfu
Y’all not built for this Get Free life
You not ready to die or defend this whole community like y’all play on this damn forum
You not linking up or putting coli brehs on to anything to help better their situation or their childs
It’s one of maybe 5 that actually do that
Provide solution, work in your communities and raise your children
Instead of playing problack characters on a forum confounded by a Caucasian male
:mjpls:I tutor black kids in fine art. And also take the rugrats to museums. Let them lil ragamuffin know they ain't gotta play sports or do music to make money.

Plus I paint high self esteem inducing art :mjgrin:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: So black people are arguing amongst themselves on Twitter. Pointing fingers at each other and debating on which gender’s music. Is more destructive and a bad influence for the youth. Instead of not just agreeing that the parents, and both male/female rappers are equally part of the problem.

Last edited: