#predictable sitcom plots

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:wow: @Milk N Cookies could create her own sitcom if this was the 90s or early 00s
LIL-MAMA-CRY-MEME.png

Thats one of the biggest complements I've gotten since I've been here.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Baby girl has her first pet!! (Fish, turtle,bird,rabbit, :hamster:, ferret, snake, etc...you pick:manny:) The pet is an animal that Daddy is afraid of. He tries to avoid all contact with it. Even when Baby girl waves it in front of his face he is seconds from fainting. She loves it so much she names him Smelliot (Little Man's name so happens to be Elliot) but one day when baby girl comes home from school/wakes up early one morning to greet Smelliot, he isn't moving. Baby girl is constantly calling out to him. But he's not responding!! She yells out for help & everyone rushes to her room to see the commotion.

Daddy kneels down to her level and explains to her that Smelliot died. Baby girl now understands what death means. Daddy says that he's so sorry for her loss and hugs her as she cries. When Baby Girl brings her tear stained face up for air Pops says 'Baby girl Smelliot is in a better place now.' And pats her on her head and walks into the hall pulling the door up behind him. Pops adds '... Cause if that thang got loose it was gone be dinner...'
Big momma overhears him & yells his name. 'Dennis!!'

Panic shows on his face cause no one was supposed to hear that, he says back '...Well baby I am from Alambama &' that's just how we do!!' With his chest puffed out in an alpha male stance.

Big Momma says, well what do you think happened to your pet hog Jacob???
Pops thinks back to when his pet hog disappeared (literally flashback shows)

'Momma said he had to go back home cause he missed his family--- then we had pork for the following two weeks as dinner. Chops, knuckles, chitlins...'

Big Momma sees that Pops is connecting the dots.'Bingo.'
Pops yells out Momma fed us Jacob!!???!!!! Literally falling on the floor. Get up Dennis!! That was years ago. 'Nah baby you don't understand. I ate my best friend & he was delicious...'

As the credits roll we see the family having a funeral service for Smelliot. Family appropriate fukkery happens for last minute laughs.
f89ab0eb522e1f7129ae93c751f760442df3a040f05e90d0585d2b06d3f83d5c_1.jpg

Smelliot :sadcam::sadbron::hamster::rip:

:beli: They took down the picture, so I looked it up & put it right back where it belongs.
Never forget. #RIPSmelliot

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Great aunt Grace has been a widow for 10years. Her rock, Albert passed away of a massive stroke but now she is ready to let go. Big Momma sets her big sis Grace up on a blind date. After hours of finding the perfect ensemble to knock her date out of his socks Great Aunt Grace goes to the store to buy a lavish dress.

When she gets to her date she impresses him. When he complimentes her dres Grace responds 'This old thing? Oh, it was juSt collecting dust in the back of the closet...' Her date tells her that her tag is showing... Embarrassment shows on her face. Things get worse as the night progessss. She leaves the date not planning to call the guy.

Weeks go by, Big Momma askes Grace how her new lifestyle is going. Grace informs her that it's not& tells her about the night. At the end of the story Big Momma says :damn: & says 'and you still haven't called him?? No wonder you've been so mopey!'

Grace waves off her sister as she contines about her day to hang with Baby girl, her great niece paying dolls. About an hour goes by and Grace is enjoying the game of dolls.

Big Momma calls her downstairs to see her suitor. 'Otis?'

Grace, i thought we connected...he says. I didn't. Nothing went right. She replies. Well how bout we start over & try again? Otis extends his arm & Grace takes it.

Credits roll as the do over first date occurs.

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Great aunt Grace has been a widow for 10years. Her rock, Albert passed away of a massive stroke but now she is ready to let go. Big Momma sets her big sis Grace up on a blind date. After hours of finding the perfect ensemble to knock her date out of his socks Great Aunt Grace goes to the store to buy a lavish dress.

When she gets to her date she impresses him. When he complimentes her dres Grace responds 'This old thing? Oh, it was juSt collecting dust in the back of the closet...' Her date tells her that her tag is showing... Embarrassment shows on her face. Things get worse as the night progessss. She leaves the date not planning to call the guy.

Weeks go by, Big Momma askes Grace how her new lifestyle is going. Grace informs her that it's not& tells her about the night. At the end of the story Big Momma says :damn: & says 'and you still haven't called him?? No wonder you've been so mopey!'

Grace waves off her sister as she contines about her day to hang with Baby girl, her great niece paying dolls. About an hour goes by and Grace is enjoying the game of dolls.

Big Momma calls her downstairs to see her suitor. 'Otis?'

Grace, i thought we connected...he says. I didn't. Nothing went right. She replies. Well how bout we start over & try again? Otis extends his arm & Grace takes it.

Credits roll as the do over first date occurs.
Next madea movie?

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Two best friends become roommates temporarily because of some hilarious circumstance, and they think it will be easy because they're best friends. However, they end up having a horrible time when they realize they're complete opposites and do annoying things.

Bonus points if one of them does this particularly weird thing that was never established in previous episodes.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Two best friends become roommates temporarily because of some hilarious circumstance, and they think it will be easy because they're best friends. However, they end up having a horrible time when they realize they're complete opposites and do annoying things.

Bonus points if one of them does this particularly weird thing that was never established in previous episodes.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Cast leak for my family show!!!
@malcolmxxx_45 has just signed on to play the father on the show!! Thank you Breh!!! This will be a success and I guarantee it will be picked up for reruns by many different networks. :salute:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
High school play has two people kissing, which results in tension and misunderstanding

High school dude implies that he slept with some girl when he didn't. People gossip and the girl gets her feelings hurt

Usually if it's a teenage girl who is in the family the sitcom is focused on, she doesn't give it up. It's her friend who fukks and the main girl is good and "pure".