#predictable sitcom plots

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
no the fukk i don't :usure:
Great aunt Grace has been a widow for 10years. Her rock, Albert passed away of a massive stroke but now she is ready to let go. Big Momma sets her big sis Grace up on a blind date. After hours of finding the perfect ensemble to knock her date out of his socks Great Aunt Grace goes to the store to buy a lavish dress.

When she gets to her date she impresses him. When he complimentes her dres Grace responds 'This old thing? Oh, it was juSt collecting dust in the back of the closet...' Her date tells her that her tag is showing... Embarrassment shows on her face. Things get worse as the night progessss. She leaves the date not planning to call the guy.

Weeks go by, Big Momma askes Grace how her new lifestyle is going. Grace informs her that it's not& tells her about the night. At the end of the story Big Momma says :damn: & says 'and you still haven't called him?? No wonder you've been so mopey!'

Grace waves off her sister as she contines about her day to hang with Baby girl, her great niece paying dolls. About an hour goes by and Grace is enjoying the game of dolls.

Big Momma calls her downstairs to see her suitor. 'Otis?'

Grace, i thought we connected...he says. I didn't. Nothing went right. She replies. Well how bout we start over & try again? Otis extends his arm & Grace takes it.

Credits roll as the do over first date occurs.

Pops runs downstairs & says:
raw

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Has food fights been done yet?

Two people are initially involved. As the tension gets thicker everyone is looking at the two involved waiting for the next move. One person misses their intended target. The person who gets the stray picks up a wad of food and aims it at the person who threw it. They duck. Another person catches a stray. A random person from across the room yells 'FOOD FIGHT!!' And cafeteria fukkery continues.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching an old episode of Family Matters and thought of this thread. A bunch of shows had the pool hustle episode. A character (often a minor) plays pool and ends up getting hustled by someone. Right when they are about to get their ass beat (because they can't pay their debt) another character (that has never even mentioned pool) shows up and saves them by beating the hustler in pool.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
after 300 replies i'm sure someone has said the bully episode

dude continually beats up the kid or makes fun of him... then the teacher assigns them a school project.. lame kid finds out bully is:

a. really smart and embarrassed o show it

b. really dumb and embarrassed to show it

c. has fukked up life and jealous of lame kid's life

they become best friends and learn to love each other... followed by bully going back to school and starting up the same shyt when the project is over... but changing his mind before the beat down and hugging it out in front of the school

bully is never seen or heard from again

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was watching an old episode of Family Matters and thought of this thread. A bunch of shows had the pool hustle episode. A character (often a minor) plays pool and ends up getting hustled by someone. Right when they are about to get their ass beat (because they can't pay their debt) another character (that has never even mentioned pool) shows up and saves them by beating the hustler in pool.
Fresh Prince & Living Single did this as well, is it just a black show theme?

dude continually beats up the kid or makes fun of him... then the teacher assigns them a school project.. lame kid finds out bully is:

they become best friends and learn to love each other... followed by bully going back to school and starting up the same shyt when the project is over... but changing his mind before the beat down and hugging it out in front of the school

Keke palmer on episode 1 of house of paynes played the bully. I don't remember why she was picking on Malik tho.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wonder Years had the best bully episode. Kevin stood up to him and swung...and missed and got his ass whooped and kept getting bullied by dude going forward :mjlol:. There was no deeper message, just real life.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
One of the kids want to go to a concert or to some kind of outing that's on a school night two-three towns over in the bad areas. Their parents say 'Hell bae you ain't going!!' But the kids sneak out and go anyway. Bonus if a sheltered kid is going along, added bonus is the snitching lil brother/lil sister/ lil cousin is there cause they'll tell. In the process of getting there the mode of transportation breaks down.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If public transportation, the unruly and colorful patrons make the ride ten times more thrilling. The driver/ train conductor is pushed to their limit so he yells 'I have already worked 10 hours today and am in the middle of a mandatory overtime! My bunions hurt and my hemroids are flared!! I have worked 25 years of this mess and I have had enough! I'm retiring and moving to Tahiti to sip mimosas every morning with my feet up as I lay in a hammock!!'

*storms out*
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After being stuck traffic starts to the voyage to the big shownis back on. Everything is great, the seats even got upgraded from nose bleeds to right off stage(court/ring if this is a sport event). the kids sneak back home and all is clear, until everyone is seen on the morning news.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Wonder Years had the best bully episode. Kevin stood up to him and swung...and missed and got his ass whooped and kept getting bullied by dude going forward :mjlol:. There was no deeper message, just real life.
wonder years really was on some different shyt... in the end the main character didn't even get the girl

i'm gonna have to rewatch this series