Powerbeats Pro Headphones

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just to put it out there but since when has apple headphones especially airpods been known to actually be quality? it's so many better earpods/buds out on the market...They are just status symbols for the most part.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
just to put it out there but since when has apple headphones especially airpods been known to actually be quality? it's so many better earpods/buds out on the market...They are just status symbols for the most part.
They arent quality. they're horrible. Kind of proof of how fukked times are and I personally see it as someone following a white boy type of trend..which is absurd..lol.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Had to swap them out. Luckily Sunday Best Buy got some more in. They sold out again but I got in and out when they first opened. Bad part is Best Buy isn't allowed to offer an extended warranty on them because it's an Apple product. If they break again it's manufacture warranty or junk them.
They used to offer an extended warranty on Apple stuff but I guess cats kept taking them back like I did with the original Powerbeats that kept shorting out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Normally I'd agree with you but these are the real deal when it comes to exercise earbuds. You could get away with charging these once every 2 weeks if you only work out in them and still be good. They're comfortable for short periods of wearing like under 2 hours. They sound really good.

Since I came out of pocket about half retail I'll keep them in my rotation with my Momentum True Wireless, Galaxy Buds, and Jaybird X4s. I've sold off almost all my other headphones on eBay. If they do break later down the line they are far from my only buds.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Normally I'd agree with you but these are the real deal when it comes to exercise earbuds. You could get away with charging these once every 2 weeks if you only work out in them and still be good. They're comfortable for short periods of wearing like under 2 hours. They sound really good.

Since I came out of pocket about half retail I'll keep them in my rotation with my Momentum True Wireless, Galaxy Buds, and Jaybird X4s. I've sold off almost all my other headphones on eBay. If they do break later down the line they are far from my only buds.

salute to anybody who can keep earpods in during workouts I have to use stuff like powerbeats or my over ear headphones in order to get me a good workout...Pods/buds fall out of my ears.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
just got them Monday
love them so far
Sounds really good especially on the subway, blocks out general subway/train sounds
Right out the box, opened the case and my iPhone saw them right away and paired them
really sleek
great for bike riding
case is giant though, no need to bring it if you working out, leave it the car or book bag, its just too cumbersome for regular pockets

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I finally got it today and really enjoying it so far. Sound is very good and even though it’s not isolating it’s still drowns out outside noise very well.

Cant wait to try it at the gym tomorrow which is the main reason I got this.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ive had these for 2 weeks and I love them. As said, the sound quality is pretty nice, and the battery life is as well. Pairs to all my devices without having to manually unpair between Android and Apple devices.
I need a better strategy for keeping up with them though

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Anyone having connectivity issues? I'm interested in a pair of good wireless buds that can help me take calls while working out but I've read some things about sound cutting out.

Any stories?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I finally got it today and really enjoying it so far. Sound is very good and even though it’s not isolating it’s still drowns out outside noise very well.

Cant wait to try it at the gym tomorrow which is the main reason I got this.
i just bought these and the sound quality is terrible. my amazon 25 dollar wireless headphones sounds better than this. i thought it was a defect and returned them, went to target to buy another pair and its the same. the volume on these are really low. i have to have the volume almost at max, where as other headphones i don't have to. im going to return my second pair tomorrow also

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These things fire. They hurt like hell tho

you got p*ssy ass ears then

kidding lol...for me they don’t hurt but my ears be screaming for a qtip after about 30 minutes tho...they make inside my ears moist as hell :dame: