Powerbeats Pro Headphones

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AirPod pros one of the best ever. The noise cancellation and transparency options :wow:

taking them out and putting in ear and connecting instantly

the wireless charging :wow:

Apple did it again.

The regular AirPods sucks tho
them shyts sound like normal ass jawns with the cords

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I would return them. They're ok headphones but way overpriced. I use mine in a rotation only because I bought them and kept them so long I can't return them but I prefer my Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2s far more. I'm down to them, the Powerbeats Pros, the Galaxy Buds+, and the Jaybird X4s for earbuds and the Powerbeats Pro are my least favorite of the bunch.

I'm considering just saying screw it and selling them online for $120 or whatever I can get for them and rolling that into the Jabra Elite Active 75t. I have so many because I use them in different situations and with different devices. Work, working out, around the house, and in situations I don't care if they break. I usually rotate them all into workouts though.

Yea those were some of the first ones I looked at along with the galaxy buds and raycons before deciding to shell out the $250 for the pbp. I do gymnastics and these fit the bill for what I'm looking for. The other ones worry me just because I have some cheap ones similar to those and they already don't stay in my ears so I feel like I already have an idea of the fit they would have. I just wouldn't be very happy if I lost one in the foam pit. But overall, I'm not happy with how they performed and I just got them earlier today (or yesterday if you're 3+hrs ahead).

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else get ear pain when they wear it for a long period of time?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Anybody having a hard time pairing their powerbeats pro with their phone? Mine keep saying that they can't connect and the only time I can even get them to show up in available devices is when I pull one out and even then I still can't get them to pair up. I might have to return these, which sucks because I was looking forward to using these since I work on handstands and flips.
That sounds crazy. Only time that should happen is if u have two phones or it connects to a tablet. You can clear the Bluetooth list and reset the buds but thats a step that shouldn't be necessary.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
One of the woat headphones to come out in the last 5 years

Not a beats hater cuz I have studio wireless 3 beats
Enjoying the JBL LIVE 300 these days..got them last week...great seal...its like having noise cancelation. Got a talk through and Ambient mode too to hear your own voice and talk to people. Excellent sound too.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
That sounds crazy. Only time that should happen is if u have two phones or it connects to a tablet. You can clear the Bluetooth list and reset the buds but thats a step that shouldn't be necessary.
I finally got them to work. I was about to return them.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I found my 7th Gen iPod Nano and these are about the only pair of Bluetooth headphones that sound half decent and work with it. I always knew I kept these for some reason. I used to love that Nano. Had built in Bluetooth and was so small with my clip case I could attach it to my hip. Built in Nike+ too with a pedometer.
Enjoying the JBL LIVE 300 these days..got them last week...great seal...its like having noise cancelation. Got a talk through and Ambient mode too to hear your own voice and talk to people. Excellent sound too.
They damn near giving these away now. $38.
JBL LIVE 300 Premium True Wireless Earbuds (Black or Blue) $38 + Cashback + Free S/H w/ Prime

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Beats fit pro are great
Traded my powerbeats pro (through special warranty where I bought them from when they came out) for them :wow: