Powerbeats Pro Headphones

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I finally got it today and really enjoying it so far. Sound is very good and even though it’s not isolating it’s still drowns out outside noise very well.

Cant wait to try it at the gym tomorrow which is the main reason I got this.
I’ve had this for almost 4months now and still loving it. The sound is good but I hate the fact it’s only great when it’s at full volume. Lack of noise cancellation still isn’t that big a deal but they need to add it to the next version.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are these the best over the ear buds for the price?.....the lack of noise cancelling worries me.
I have these and I love them...when they work.

Problem is I'll put them in the case after a workout, come back to them the next day, and the right earpiece will literally be dead. I don't know what the deal is but it's not an isolated issue.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have these and I love them...when they work.

Problem is I'll put them in the case after a workout, come back to them the next day, and the right earpiece will literally be dead. I don't know what the deal is but it's not an isolated issue.
Mine will turn on in the case and drain

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
just got them Monday
love them so far
Sounds really good especially on the subway, blocks out general subway/train sounds
Right out the box, opened the case and my iPhone saw them right away and paired them
really sleek
great for bike riding
case is giant though, no need to bring it if you working out, leave it the car or book bag, its just too cumbersome for regular pockets

update on mine, still love them
great for bike riding
sound just as good as the day I bought them
after a few months my OG Air Pods lost all their bass and volume due to the wax build up, had them replaced about 2 or 3 times on warranty
might get a second pair/different color of powerbeats on BF since they are on sale everywhere it seems
Apple must about to release the Air Pods 3

mine still going strong
My mom got the AirPod Pros for Xmas but they are back ordered
Looking forward to the comparison

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Bought them on Black Friday on sale for $200. Still overpriced, but I like them.
Good sound and comfortable. They charge really fast and the battery life is incredible.
Automatically turns off when you take them out of your ears and I actually like the large size of the case.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Buying these was a mistake. I like the Jaybird X4s better. These don't seal properly in my ears and it's awkward and beyond that the headphones just aren't comfortable for long stretches anyway.

The Momentum True Wireless are better and seal correctly. The Galaxy Buds are more comfortable and my Under Armor Project Rock on-ears round out my rotation.

The X4s are my typical go to workout headphones. I do have the tips from the Fitbit Flyers on them (sold those but kept the large tips).

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can get these for 190 canadian, should I cop?
I wouldn't recommend them because you can get headphones in the $120 (USD) class that are more than acceptable like the Galaxy Buds.

These exist in a no man's land where they're overpriced for workout headphones and not really ideal for typical daily use. They sound good but they're situational headphones that cost too much to be that.