Powerbeats Pro Headphones

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Buying these was a mistake. I like the Jaybird X4s better. These don't seal properly in my ears and it's awkward and beyond that the headphones just aren't comfortable for long stretches anyway.

The Momentum True Wireless are better and seal correctly. The Galaxy Buds are more comfortable and my Under Armor Project Rock on-ears round out my rotation.

The X4s are my typical go to workout headphones. I do have the tips from the Fitbit Flyers on them (sold those but kept the large tips).
I returned mine. The sound on these are trash compared to other headphones. They need noise cancellation

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I returned mine. The sound on these are trash compared to other headphones. They need noise cancellation
They're like all the other Beats products. Overpriced for what they do and outclassed by products that cost much less. I'd wager most people that bought them would like them well enough but they're paying $200 for a hammer that does the same exact job just as well as one that cost $100.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
My thing is: whats tge best earbud out for active folks?

I'm still using my jaybird x3's, havent upgraded mainly because the comply tips and fit.

i wanna go true wireless and have awesome sound and noise-cancelling tho.

keep hearing airpods, but idk if i'd be a fan considering i never really liked apple earphones. The sony wf-1000xm3 are my top pick but its not waterproof and i usually workout with earbuds.

any suggestions?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My thing is: whats tge best earbud out for active folks?

I'm still using my jaybird x3's, havent upgraded mainly because the comply tips and fit.

i wanna go true wireless and have awesome sound and noise-cancelling tho.

keep hearing airpods, but idk if i'd be a fan considering i never really liked apple earphones. The sony wf-1000xm3 are my top pick but its not waterproof and i usually workout with earbuds.

any suggestions?
Out of all my headphones I'd say the best I own are the Galaxy Buds. I also own a Samsung phone though. They sound good, you can wear them extended periods because they're comfortable, they get solid battery life, the case is small, they're true wireless, they're water resistant and safe to workout in. I don't care about active noise cancellation which they don't have. The Galaxy Buds work better for people with at least an Android phone and even better for people with Samsung phones.

I don't like Airpods because they're just a wireless version of the stock iPhone headphones. If you have an iPhone maybe a good bet is the Jabra Elite 75t if you don't want the Airpods Pro. You're approaching $200 headphones with the Jabras though.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mine are collecting dust. Wasted $250 :stopitslime:

These are for the gym to me I love mines

Bass and blast and they dont come out :blessed:

I use them with my note 10 plus i have entire Itunes on there (I put it on a sd card 512)

Im golden

for regular everyday use i have the airpods pro with custom sponge ear tips ...cant ask for anything more :wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea if you are a name brand whore then you should cop the AirPod pros over this. The noise cancellation alone shyts in the beats. These headphones are pure trash. Volume sucks and connectivity is horrible. Not to mention the large rolex case. The regular power beats are better than this

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Anybody having a hard time pairing their powerbeats pro with their phone? Mine keep saying that they can't connect and the only time I can even get them to show up in available devices is when I pull one out and even then I still can't get them to pair up. I might have to return these, which sucks because I was looking forward to using these since I work on handstands and flips.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anybody having a hard time pairing their powerbeats pro with their phone? Mine keep saying that they can't connect and the only time I can even get them to show up in available devices is when I pull one out and even then I still can't get them to pair up. I might have to return these, which sucks because I was looking forward to using these since I work on handstands and flips.
I would return them. They're ok headphones but way overpriced. I use mine in a rotation only because I bought them and kept them so long I can't return them but I prefer my Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2s far more. I'm down to them, the Powerbeats Pros, the Galaxy Buds+, and the Jaybird X4s for earbuds and the Powerbeats Pro are my least favorite of the bunch.

I'm considering just saying screw it and selling them online for $120 or whatever I can get for them and rolling that into the Jabra Elite Active 75t. I have so many because I use them in different situations and with different devices. Work, working out, around the house, and in situations I don't care if they break. I usually rotate them all into workouts though.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the woat headphones to come out in the last 5 years

Not a beats hater cuz I have studio wireless 3 beats

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
One of the woat headphones to come out in the last 5 years

Not a beats hater cuz I have studio wireless 3 beats
Yeah you can get popular name brand headphones that sound just as good for $100 less than these retail for. It wasn’t a good buy for me looking back on it.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you can get popular name brand headphones that sound just as good for $100 less than these retail for. It wasn’t a good buy for me looking back on it.
AirPod pros one of the best ever. The noise cancellation and transparency options :wow:

taking them out and putting in ear and connecting instantly

the wireless charging :wow:

Apple did it again.

The regular AirPods sucks tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
AirPod pros one of the best ever. The noise cancellation and transparency options :wow:

taking them out and putting in ear and connecting instantly

the wireless charging :wow:

Apple did it again.

The regular AirPods sucks tho
even those are slightly cheaper.