Powerbeats Pro Headphones

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yea i got these for the low. The charging case is obnoxiously big. I wish they were a small traveling joint to put them in. But they are fine as far as volume and comfort ability

I was able to buy a pair for $137 and I'll have them in 2 days. If I don't like them I'll probably just dump them on eBay for what I can get for them. I have too many headphones as it is.

Link? You losers

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These are definitely workout headphones. I probably will only really use them for that. The Galaxy Buds have them beat on comfort. The charge case is way too large making them impractical to carry around in it. I guess you can just get a smaller case and not charge them through the day since the battery last so long. The audio quality is good. Ear fatigue sets in after wearing them more than say an hour. For what I paid I'll keep them but I wouldn't pay $250 for them.

If you want true wireless workout headphones this is it but for general use I'd pass. The Galaxy Buds can honestly fill both roles acceptably for half the price. $250 is way too much for dedicated gym earbuds. Can't comment on Air Pods as I hate that design and never owned them.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
These are definitely workout headphones. I probably will only really use them for that. The Galaxy Buds have them beat on comfort. The charge case is way too large making them impractical to carry around in it. I guess you can just get a smaller case and not charge them through the day since the battery last so long. The audio quality is good. Ear fatigue sets in after wearing them more than say an hour. For what I paid I'll keep them but I wouldn't pay $250 for them.

If you want true wireless workout headphones this is it but for general use I'd pass. The Galaxy Buds can honestly fill both roles acceptably for half the price. $250 is way too much for dedicated gym earbuds. Can't comment on Air Pods as I hate that design and never owned them.
Last night I rushed out my car and dropped the right Gakaxy bud in my lap...wont charge or anything. So I contacted Amazon..who got Samsung on the line and they sent me a UPS shipping label...I send it back and they send me some new ones.

I love the Galaxy Buds..I use them everyday for damn near everything.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Last night I rushed out my car and dropped the right Gakaxy bud in my lap...wont charge or anything. So I contacted Amazon..who got Samsung on the line and they sent me a UPS shipping label...I send it back and they send me some new ones.

That shyt broke falling on your lap???

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I have better sounding headphones than the Galaxy Buds but none are as comfortable as the Buds. They're easily the best free gift I ever got with a cell phone purchase.

I'm not even saying the Buds sound bad cause they don't they're decent but you couple the acceptable sound with that comfort and it's all good. I could almost wear them all day and not be bothered.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I have better sounding headphones than the Galaxy Buds but none are as comfortable as the Buds. They're easily the best free gift I ever got with a cell phone purchase.

I'm not even saying the Buds sound bad cause they don't they're decent but you couple the acceptable sound with that comfort and it's all good. I could almost wear them all day and not be bothered.
I got the BOSE QC 35 II, Anker Soundbud slims, Taotronics 060(2019) edition. Now the noise cancelling on both the Bose and 060s are wonderful if you're out and about...right by a air conditioner....but the Buds are great too especially with the Dolby Atmos sound boost. I usually just keep one in and have the touchpad set to Volume adjustment..I never use the ambient mode. No need since I'll just pause or use one while the other is charging.

They ARE VERY COMFORTABLE. I almost forgot I had them in several times over the last 3 weeks...I just love tapping that pad when I'm waiting for some food. Lol.

Edit: this was brought up today

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So one of these things didn't sit in the case just right and it died. You can't turn them off manually so they have to sit in the charging case or else I'm guessing they'll drain cause I can't get it back going.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They totally stopped working within 3 days. Guess I'll be sending them back.

First one earbud wouldn't work and now both don't work and they don't seem to charge. I can't really tell cause I can't pair them with anything. The case lights up but there's no way to tell if the earbuds in the thing work. No lights on them and no response. Since they have to be in the case to pair them leads me to believe they stopped charging and died.

• Dap

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They totally stopped working within 3 days. Guess I'll be sending them back.

First one earbud wouldn't work and now both don't work and they don't seem to charge. I can't really tell cause I can't pair them with anything. The case lights up but there's no way to tell if the earbuds in the thing work. No lights on them and no response. Since they have to be in the case to pair them leads me to believe they stopped charging and died.
Wtf..no fukking way!! 250 fukking dollars!! Yikes

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wtf..no fukking way!! 250 fukking dollars!! Yikes
Had to swap them out. Luckily Sunday Best Buy got some more in. They sold out again but I got in and out when they first opened. Bad part is Best Buy isn't allowed to offer an extended warranty on them because it's an Apple product. If they break again it's manufacture warranty or junk them.

• Dap