Reppin
Queens
Imma need a real world battery length from the coli brehs here:francis:
Whenever ya get it let me know how the battery life is :francis:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Apple Beats Powerbeats Pro review: throw away your AirPods
How is the battery life of the Powerbeats Pro?

Battery life on the Powerbeats Pro is a little ridiculous. At a level of 75dBSPL, our test unit was able to play back music for 10 hours, 52 minutes with an iPhone XS Max. That’s insane for a set of true wireless earbuds. While that result can only be had with a newer iPhone, even on Android the Powerbeats Pro outlast most true wireless models at 10 hours, 34 minutes.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody know when these will be available at Best Buy store? I don’t want to do shipping

the apple store won’t have them physically in stock until mid-june so that will be the earliest possibility for BB to get them in stock unless production is ramped up to accommodate an earlier date (this kind of happened w/ the apple watch)...but right now june 13 is the earliest possible date

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I love them, I don’t even have them all the way up and I can’t really hear anybody talking. Everybody at my office has AirPods, they are too big for my ears. These are perfect, plus I wear my hair down so they aren’t noticeable.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I love them, I don’t even have them all the way up and I can’t really hear anybody talking. Everybody at my office has AirPods, they are too big for my ears. These are perfect, plus I wear my hair down so they aren’t noticeable.
Do they charge in the case?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just got these. Wasn't big on the truly wireless earbuds but these are :wow:

EDIT: Cotdamn these shyts charge fast as fukk :mindblown:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea i got these for the low. The charging case is obnoxiously big. I wish they were a small traveling joint to put them in. But they are fine as far as volume and comfort ability

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
got mine last night and these shyts are flames. wish the volume could go a little higher tho and I reeeeeeeeeally wanna try to fit my Shure foam tips on these for that tighter seal. it's gonna be work to pull that off however.

But I went for a run with them and they felt locked down. Physical controls on these are clutch. It will take a while getting use to no wires when i pull them out with no case to hold them but hanging the ear clip on your finger is a cool temp solution. That $250 price should be more like $180-200 tho. And for $250 at least find random ass accessories and shyt to toss in the box.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Question for any brehs who wear their headphones in the sauna. Can these stand up to the heat? I have a Best Buy warranty for my Bluetooth bose sound port and i've been thinking about swapping them for these beats.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
They hook behind the ear like the philips ear hook headphones that CVS stopped selling. I'm sold already.

Only thing bothering me is that post about wishing the volume was higher,