Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sure it was a joke...in that same post you claim the whole series was just a few months. You're just Juelzing looking foolish as the writers in the process. :skip:

THE WHOLE SERIES IS 4-5 MONTHS.

I POINT OUT THE KIDS OG AGES EVERY EPISODE DUMMY.

YAZ WENT FROM AN INFANT TO AN 8 YR OLD
IN 4 MONTHS, BUT GOOFIES LIKE YOU
WOULD RATHER IGNORE THE OBVIOUS.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
I don't do the screenshots thing, but I know what I saw on tommy car window. it still said 2012. tariq in the show is 16 iirc, so I'd guess at best only two years have past.

But why even have a dispute on such a poorly written show anyway? It's almost like you're trying to give credit for such ass writing.

I've consistently shyt on the writing/writers throughout this entire exchange...it was literally why I started it. :skip:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
That means ghost had multiple attempts on his life(pink shoes,tommy,jamaicans,jukebox),killed 2 cartel bosses,killed 6-7 others,lost his daughter,lost angie,been locked up,extorted and under investigation for a rico and now a prosecutors murder in 6 months

I'm sure I'm forgetting some shyt ,that's enough trauma for a lifetime this dude should have ptsd

Daps

THE WHOLE SERIES IS 4-5 MONTHS.

I POINT OUT THE KIDS OG AGES EVERY EPISODE DUMMY.

YAZ WENT FROM AN INFANT TO AN 8 YR OLD
IN 4 MONTHS, BUT GOOFIES LIKE YOU
WOULD RATHER IGNORE THE OBVIOUS.

Literally the only thing to support a 4-5 month timespan is that writer's dumb comment. There's plenty to support a much longer span when considering what actually happens on the show.

LMAO @ the QCP being dreamt up, approved, and having a breaking ground ceremony in just a fraction of your timespan. :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That means ghost had multiple attempts on his life(pink shoes,tommy,jamaicans,jukebox),killed 2 cartel bosses,killed 6-7 others,lost his daughter,lost angie,been locked up,extorted and under investigation for a rico and now a prosecutors murder in 6 months

I'm sure I'm forgetting some shyt ,that's enough trauma for a lifetime this dude should have ptsd

DRE WENT INTO WITNESS PROTECTION,
TOMMY KILLED ANGIE,
TOMMY KILLED THE RICAN AT HIS WAREHOUSE
GHOST SHOT UP TOMMYS CAR,
TOMMY PLAYED DEAD,
JASON EXORTED GHOST
ALL IN 3 DAYS

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Also what Italian mafia u know in history fukked around with a 18 year old kid like Tariq

:mjlol: Talking about we going to use him for our benefit... what benefit

This show knows the audience is so caught up with the name , they like fukk it next week Tasha mama will be delivering coke from a connect
And why would a mob boss, or any boss for that matter, go out of his way to show someone (like Tommy) the product he is flipping?

Like "Yeah, this is what we're selling":heh:

Just a lazy plot device to get Tommy to find out about Tariq. "Yo, that's my shyt"

The writing is atrocious.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So ghost has a dark passenger now :mjlol:
Show gonna end with Ghost running a biker bar in the middle of Texas

3 DAYS LATER

Best-Lumberjack-Ending-Dexter.gif