:devil:
:evil:

Nah, I didn’t. I posted that before the whole thing went down

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The fukk is this, The Sixth Sense now? :skip: Ghost has cried and mourned over Angela way harder than his own daughter.

Thotsha being Thotsha as usual for some weirdo pushy dude with a young child who is ready to "handle" Ghost over a chick he just met and doesn't even know. :comeon:

This filler episode sucked so bad I can't even be bothered to do my usual weekly routine. :camby:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I know some are questioning the advancement of the show timeline. When Courtney explained it was mere months it seemed crazy, but watching the show that's exactly whats going on for the most part.. The main issue with it is the characters can't fall into the timeline, primarily the children. For instance, Yaz was in a playpen in season one. When Tasha moved out the pent, they showed Yaz stroller leaned up against the wall. Yaz grandma still takes care of her, and she isn't in school. So in six calendar years Yaz has only grown at most 2 years in the show. Tariq in the show is 16, the twins weren't in hs when the show began.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:mjlol:@ "Ghost gave the witness 'a whole lotta money' ".

That lil thin ass envelope.

Start a new life with 20k, brehs
:why: I mean... in all fairness. How much do you think it costs then? Did you see that trash apartment she was in? 20K gets you a plane ticket to Texas, a decent spot, and a nissan sentra.[/QUOTE]

Daps
I think this guy is slow. He took what a producer said about a timeline in season 2 or 3 and thought it represented the entire series. Never go full retard.

It was season 4, during an ep 10 recap session with some podcast where she said that dumb shyt:

@53:50

Clearly BS but nikkas ran with it :mjlol:

Michael Rainey Jr. growing up faster than Tariq would be excusable cuz he's recognizable, but there's no reason they couldn't replace Yaz every season if they only wanted a few months to pass. Yaz was a fukking toddler in the pilot.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
11 years old in High School? :mjlol:

nikkas took one retarded comment from shytty writer about the entire series taking place within a few months and ran with it. There are so many things that have happened in the show that should've let you know that comment was BS. The only thing that should've been taken from that comment is how it perfectly signifies the quality of writing we're dealing with on this show :heh:

PEEP BELOW

BUT ITS CLEAR YOU KNOW
MORE THAN THE WRITERS OF THE SHOW
Tommy old car still had a 2012 inspection sticker in the window. The show storywise has not advanced a full calendar year.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
We can certainly chalk it all up to bad writing of course, but the shows timeline has not advanced much.

Here is another example. Angie got shot in season 5 last ep. A full calendar went by, but where did the show pick up. her being rushed to the hospital by ghost, so literally a few mere minutes went by, yet the chains of our calendar advanced a whole year.

Daps
PEEP BELOW

BUT ITS CLEAR YOU KNOW
MORE THAN THE WRITERS OF THE SHOW

2012 sticker is supposed to prove something (tho no screenshot was provided, so not even any proof :skip:)....on a show that premiered in 2014. :comeon:

You just lack common sense.

What's clear is that the writers are shytty and making shyt up as they go along.

LMAO @ clinging to a sticker while ignoring an "11 year old" Tariq being in High School.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
We can certainly chalk it all up to bad writing of course, but the shows timeline has not advanced much.

Here is another example. Angie got shot in season 5 last ep. A full calendar went by, but where did the show pick up. her being rushed to the hospital by ghost, so literally a few mere minutes went by, yet the chains of our calendar advanced a whole year.

THIS SEASON HAS LITERALLY ONLY BEEN ABOUT 7 DAYS.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
2012 sticker is supposed to prove something (tho no screenshot was provided, so not even any proof :skip:)....on a show that premiered in 2014. :comeon:

What's clear is that the writers are shytty and making shyt up as they go along.

LMAO @ clinging to a sticker while ignoring an "11 year old" Tariq being in High School.

11 YRS OLD WAS CLEARLY AT JOKE
AT THE 4 MONTH STORY LINE DUMMY.

BUT YOU KNOW MORE THAN THE WRITERS.

ONLY 2 DAYS PASSED BY THE END OF THE SEASON 5 FINALE
AND THE END OF EPISODE 2 THIS SEASON...

BUT YOU THINK THIS SHOW HAS JUMPED YRS IN THE FUTURE AT SOME POINT.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy

I don't do the screenshots thing, but I know what I saw on tommy car window. it still said 2012. tariq in the show is 16 iirc, so I'd guess at best only two years have past.

But why even have a dispute on such a poorly written show anyway? It's almost like you're trying to give credit for such ass writing.

Daps

11 YRS OLD WAS CLEARLY AT JOKE
AT THE 4 MONTH STORY LINE DUMMY.

BUT YOU KNOW MORE THAN THE WRITERS.

ONLY 2 DAYS PASSED BY THE END OF THE SEASON 5 FINALE
AND THE END OF EPISODE 2 THIS SEASON...

BUT YOU THINK THIS SHOW HAS JUMPED YRS IN THE FUTURE AT SOME POINT.

Sure it was a joke...in that same post you claim the whole series was just a few months. You're just Juelzing looking foolish as the writers in the process. :skip: