Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Go to min 15:25
Not really trying to get into the timeline thing, BUT here is Courtney Kemp, the Creator and Showrunner stating that about 5 months has passed in the Power Universe/narrative...this was during Season 5, Episode 5 so up until last season every episode was a matter of days in between one another (if that)

These are not my words but the Show's creator so brehs and brehettes if it doesnt make sense dont blame us but the writers of the show....

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Not really trying to get into the timeline thing, BUT here is Courtney Kemp, the Creator and Showrunner stating that about 5 months has passed in the Power Universe/narrative...this was during Season 5, Episode 5 so up until last season every episode was a matter of days in between one another (if that)

These are not my words but the Show's creator so brehs and brehettes if it doesnt make sense dont blame us but the writers of the show....

:mjlol:NAH BREAUGH GOOFY ASS @R.E.N. Spells Ren
KNOWS MORE THAN THE SHOWS CREATOR.

:devil:
:evil:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah,@CHICAGO making stuff up:troll:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So.... Ghost is out to kill Tommy. Tommy knows where ghost lives. Ghost knows where Tommy lives. Tommy knows where ghost works. Ghost knows where Tommy works.

It literally shouldn't be this hard for either of them to kill each other :heh:

But the writers want to make it seem like it's the hardest task for either of them to accomplish :childplease:
Yeah ghost got a to his crib and all. They let anyone up in ghost penthouse lol

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

This shyt gets worse the more you hear her talk, it’s been 5 months but they let riq age but Tasha ghost tommy are all the same age as when it started :swaggywhat:

And I know Tasha was thot life and all but if she’s 30 on the show and riq is 16 she had him at 14? :dwillhuh:

:cantblife:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk is this, The Sixth Sense now? :skip: Ghost has cried and mourned over Angela way harder than his own daughter.

Thotsha being Thotsha as usual for some weirdo pushy dude with a young child who is ready to "handle" Ghost over a chick he just met and doesn't even know. :comeon:

This filler episode sucked so bad I can't even be bothered to do my usual weekly routine. :camby:

The worst part is that he hasn't even smahed yet and he's already sprung on her. She's fine and all, but I wouldn't fight her ex off the rip just because we made out for like 10 seconds. :snoop:

Last edited:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broad was OD’ing when he was talking to her.. ain’t Procters fault :mjgrin:

Unless they have video, they can't arrest him for saying aloud that shes not going to take his daughter. All that tape is going to show is that he's a dirtbag. It's not like he said that he wasn't calling 911. He just didnt do it. There's no proof to jam him up.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
The worst part is that he hasn't even smahed yet and he's already sprung on her. She's fine and all, but I wouldn't fight her ex off the rip just be we made out for like 10 seconds. :snoop:
They had this bruh have all kinds of lines about their future and that he's not going anywhere no matter what. I gotta get a glimpse into the conversations had in this writer's room because breh had just shown up in the script for the first time like 10 pages ago and is already this in love on some meaning of life shyt :dahell:

Unless their intention is for his character to be the newest deranged nikka on the show it was so heavy-handed :picard: