Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I can guarantee you they won't start wrapping shyt up till the final 4 eps

This method of a final season/arc like Power is doing(not wrapping things up, but adding more) never ends well.

Gonna be alot of plot holes, inconsistencies, contradictions more so than we think that await us we head to the end
That’s what they’re going to use to bait you into all the spinoffs

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Also what Italian mafia u know in history fukked around with a 18 year old kid like Tariq

:mjlol: Talking about we going to use him for our benefit... what benefit

This show knows the audience is so caught up with the name , they like fukk it next week Tasha mama will be delivering coke from a connect

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, I don’t be paying attention to everything on screen during this show, they lost that right, so I missed that. But fukk, why do they make everything difficult for themselves, USB in 2019 doe!? :cantblife:
To be fair this show isn't occurring in 2019. Its probably still winter 2014. :heh:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
When ol' Black Widow Tasha was making googly eyes at the new breh, the first thing I thought was: "Well, that's another nikka who's gonna get caught in the crossfire" :manny:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Did they mention Donovan or are you just saying?

Sax can’t use that tape and if he do it’s over.

:comeon: YOU ALREADY KNOW HES GONNA
USE THE TAPE...

THEY WOULDNT HAVE PANNED TO THE UNICORN IF HE WASNT

Hold up, this entire series is over a year?!

ACTUALLY 4-5 MONTHS

Not only is the tape not admissible in court, it would take some Power level writing in order for Sax to get his hands on it....the only person who'd give it to him is dead.

:comeon:

“We still have deal with the Irish a$$hole at the shipment tonight”....way to handle top secret drug dealing information there buddy :skip:

YALL MISSED THE PART
WHERE GHOST ACKNOWLEDGED
THAT WAS A SETUP/BAIT BY JASON.

Also what Italian mafia u know in history fukked around with a 18 year old kid like Tariq

:mjlol: Talking about we going to use him for our benefit... what benefit

This show knows the audience is so caught up with the name , they like fukk it next week Tasha mama will be delivering coke from a connect

TARIQ IS ABOUT 11 YRS OLD.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
TARIQ IS ABOUT 11 YRS OLD.

11 years old in High School? :mjlol:

nikkas took one retarded comment from shytty writer about the entire series taking place within a few months and ran with it. There are so many things that have happened in the show that should've let you know that comment was BS. The only thing that should've been taken from that comment is how it perfectly signifies the quality of writing we're dealing with on this show :heh:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Ghost fighting to change, but by all accounts, by the end of the season, he and/or tommy will kill:

- Dre
- proctor
- the witness
- tate
- Jason
- the Italian

Wildcards:
- Keisha
- Tasha’s new boo

Way to be a new man :mjgrin:
You be having me rollin babygirl :russ:, we gotta link up when im Bay Area bound :shaq:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Shout out to the dude who plays "2 Bit". The only reason he still on the show is cuz he's dating Courtney Kemp. Dude is talking way too much and always acting like he gonna kill the Grimace cat every episode this season :mjlol:
2 bit is funny as fukk lol. Thats Courtney Kemps boyfriend?????

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Its funny, between two days me and Boobi binged season 3 of Top Boy then go back to this shyt and be like...

:beli:

But Im not gonna be that guy.
The show fell off.
It happens. But daaaaamn!

Sheesh!
:wow:

this show was neck and neck in quality with queen of the south for gangster fukkery.

but when you compare the latest seasons of each show, queen of the south overtook it by a major margin.

power's more like a soap opera now, and fofty was strangely the best thing about the show alongside angela. both gone this season so :yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Its funny, between two days me and Boobi binged season 3 of Top Boy then go back to this shyt and be like...

:beli:

But Im not gonna be that guy.
The show fell off.
It happens. But daaaaamn!

Sheesh!
:wow:
Top Boy makes this show look like a cartoon. Power fell off horribly in every aspect - the writing, the storyline, characters, direction of the show..

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11 years old in High School? :mjlol:

nikkas took one retarded comment from shytty writer about the entire series taking place within a few months and ran with it. There are so many things that have happened in the show that should've let you know that comment was BS. The only thing that should've been taken from that comment is how it perfectly signifies the quality of writing we're dealing with on this show :heh:
I think this guy is slow. He took what a producer said about a timeline in season 2 or 3 and thought it represented the entire series. Never go full retard.