Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Shout out to the dude who plays "2 Bit". The only reason he still on the show is cuz he's dating Courtney Kemp. Dude is talking way too much and always acting like he gonna kill the Grimace cat every episode this season :mjlol:
It’s like watching that one scene from belly where tommy’s (what a coincidence :ohhh: ) boys pull out at the restaurant on a loop, can we just get to the part where one of them gets murked already

Last edited:
Daps
:ohhh:

They'll do something like have him investigate the crime scene and swipe it. :comeon:

best believe he is gonna get his hands on it, this is power. shyt that shouldnt happen will happen to have drama or events occur

At this point, minus whale have Sax throw on a mechanic's uniform and jack the unicorn from Proctor's kid while she's at school. :skip:

even if it involves that Sax magically gets the tape by it growing wings and flying away. Either way he will get it. Just like they will make whats on there(which is relatively nothing) as something to hold over Proctor.:pachaha:

That's gonna be another funny part about this...watching them make Proctor forget all his legal training and act as if the tape really has him buried :skip:

I always assumed the recordings were simply transmitted/uploaded to the cloud. No way that woman is removing the unicorn and taking it to the office each time, the kid would clearly ask why she keeps taking it.

They explicitly showed Sax taking a USB drive out of the unicorn at his office this episode, doe:skip:

:mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They explicitly showed Sax taking a USB drive out of the unicorn at his office this episode, doe:skip:
Ok, I don’t be paying attention to everything on screen during this show, they lost that right, so I missed that. But fukk, why do they make everything difficult for themselves, USB in 2019 doe!? :cantblife:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I can guarantee you they won't start wrapping shyt up till the final 4 eps

This method of a final season/arc like Power is doing(not wrapping things up, but adding more) never ends well.

Gonna be alot of plot holes, inconsistencies, contradictions more so than we think that await us we head to the end

Last edited: