Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Jason gotta be the WORST kingpin ever :mjlol:

Lalas ass is retarded. bytch look like a zebra. That ass does absolutely nothing for me :francis:

Ghosts acting was A1 on this episode :obama:

I actually got a lot of satisfaction watching Reeq getting his head buss:jawalrus:

Today's episode taught us that ANYBODY can get play with Tasha:takedat:

This ambulance shyt gotta stop. Do they actually want us to believe that Tommy got an ambulance parked nearby whenever the situation requires :dwillhuh:

All I can say is:wtf:
In all fairness, he was supposed to start some sort of business using ambulances with his dad to move weight. I think that’s where it came from

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Jason gotta be the WORST kingpin ever :mjlol:

Lalas ass is retarded. bytch look like a zebra. That ass does absolutely nothing for me :francis:

Ghosts acting was A1 on this episode :obama:

I actually got a lot of satisfaction watching Reeq getting his head buss:jawalrus:

Today's episode taught us that ANYBODY can get play with Tasha:takedat:

This ambulance shyt gotta stop. Do they actually want us to believe that Tommy got an ambulance parked nearby whenever the situation requires :dwillhuh:

All I can say is:wtf:

This is 3 days after the break out. They probably had the ambulance stashed.

All these ambulances and Party City disguises :mjlol:

Why doesn't Proctor just call 911. After an OD he's pretty much guaranteed custody :yeshrug:

This ghost of Angela stuff gotta end :hhh:

If she's dead, he's guaranteed custody, and no sass/requests for bread/grief/anything:demonic:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Not only is the tape not admissible in court, it would take some Power level writing in order for Sax to get his hands on it....the only person who'd give it to him is dead.
best believe he is gonna get his hands on it, this is power. shyt that shouldnt happen will happen to have drama or events occur

even if it involves that Sax magically gets the tape by it growing wings and flying away. Either way he will get it. Just like they will make whats on there(which is relatively nothing) as something to hold over Proctor.:pachaha:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
- riq robbing the stashhohse now...edit: lol, wow. Now he’s supplying the streets, not just choate...nvm, they punked him :umadd:

- this damn ambulance

- ghost still so conspicuously “in the cut” watching tommy while being watched :bryan:

Edit: this nikka got gemmed up :mjlol:

Edit: these angela ghosts :beli:

- did ghost not have access to a brush and some dax grease this episode, hair all over the place

- lol @ maintenance man ghost byke :banderas:

- Dre still a bytch

- proctor his wife and kid storyline is :russell:

So tommy and ghost are clearly bout to hook back up, take out Jason, Dre and save riq in those final five episodes that don’t air until next year :why:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Ghost fighting to change, but by all accounts, by the end of the season, he and/or tommy will kill:

- Dre
- proctor
- the witness
- tate
- Jason
- the Italian

Wildcards:
- Keisha
- Tasha’s new boo

Way to be a new man :mjgrin:
Be a “legit businessman” without a legit business brehs :mjlol: