Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
1. yeah Proctor took a page out of Walter White's book and let his baby mama OD, fukk it

2. Why the daycare dad acting like he so in love with Tasha like they been dating for months? nikka just met her a few days ago and she was about to bust it open if he stayed aggressive, instead nikka asked her out to dinner :mjlol:

3. They killing off characters slowly but surely.

4. Dre still being alive is hilarious considering he has no friends lol but I expect him to be dead soon unless 50 got this nikka in the spin off that happens 48 hours after the finale. I don't know what Rotimi got planned, if I was him this would be my last season with this story. All the big names should be moving on.

5. So Rashad Tate's police connects stopped Ghost AFTER he already tried to kill Tommy and company :mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Ghost hitting the :damn:and roaring right before he drives into the ambulance has me :dead:

Ghost hitting the :damn: when Proctor brings Dre to the club was:russ:

Ghost can't kill Tommy for shyt. At this point they're Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny status.:pachaha:

Kate basically telling La La Tommy merked his ex, and La La reacting like :patrice:

The sex scene swerve :mjlol: They even had the soundtrack get into the 'generic R&B fukk song' before cutting the shyt off when Tasha changed her mind. :laff:. She's definitely gonna gas this dude up to kill Ghost. Dude might end up being a grown ass Kenard.

Maintenance Guy Dre :lolbron:It's like a disguise DLC that Courtney Kemp is just loading all her players out in.

Turtle pushing his ex over the edge with a fake engagement :deadrose:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
From fukkery to semi-filler

This show is really turning into Dexter with Angela becoming Ghost's dark passenger like Harry :loldenzel2:

Great Value Safaree has known Tasha for all of 20 minutes and is planning on protecting her from Ghost.....after he done got pump faked on the p*ssy :snoop:

Ghost is still a wanted criminal but is out here having shootouts with Tommy, another wanted criminal (dressed in the same getup as last episode), but the police who caught him just so happened to be in Tate's pocket because Lord knows they were the only law enforcment at the scene of a suspected gas leak :rudy:

Tariq once again is getting in over his head with the eye-talians but somehow, someway, either Ghost or Tommy will save him just in time for Power Jr.'s premiere. Least he finally fukked ol girl in the meantime :francis:

Proctor is going down for letting his wife OD on that wire, or at the very least, he'll be in Saxe's pocket :dayum:

Tommy stupider than we think he is if he believes Lala will put the business before her son. His mother is a coke head but she's right :francis:

....that's it :unimpressed:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bout to check this Hustlers shyt.
Ugh! I wanna watch this shyt tho!!

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Tasha a hoe

Some random nikka just walk in talking about his kid and he does construction and the next day u about to bust it open raw with the nikka
That’s how you know she’s just a hood rat. Stay fukking with low tier nikkas. Only dude with some station was Silver and he was literally about to snitch and destroy her life.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jason gotta be the WORST kingpin ever :mjlol:

Lalas ass is retarded. bytch look like a zebra. That ass does absolutely nothing for me :francis:

Ghosts acting was A1 on this episode :obama:

I actually got a lot of satisfaction watching Reeq getting his head buss:jawalrus:

Today's episode taught us that ANYBODY can get play with Tasha:takedat:

This ambulance shyt gotta stop. Do they actually want us to believe that Tommy got an ambulance parked nearby whenever the situation requires :dwillhuh:

All I can say is:wtf:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
2. Why the daycare dad acting like he so in love with Tasha like they been dating for months? nikka just met her a few days ago and she was about to bust it open if he stayed aggressive, instead nikka asked her out to dinner :mjlol:

This was the part that made me upset. I don’t even know what purpose this nikka serves besides being person #73194 that wants to kill Ghost. Tasha, a married woman, being :gladbron: over some random nikka wanting to take her on a “real date” is absolutely hilarious