Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Watching the Season 5 finale again and 2 things sticking out to me

1. The craziest scene to me still is Dre killing those 2 cartel hitmen butt naked fukking his baby mama :dead:

2. I forgot Tommy was gonna kill Keisha if she said no to helping them out. I think he gonna kill her this season. They trying to make him out to be so in love with her right now but this is POWER... Season 5 finale was like 2 weeks ago on the timeline :heh: this nikka went from about to kill her to making her his Trap Queen now. They doing all this so when he does kill her, it's gonna be "hard" for him to do it.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

1. The craziest scene to me still is Dre killing those 2 cartel hitmen butt naked fukking his baby mama :dead:

2. I forgot Tommy was gonna kill Keisha if she said no to helping them out. I think he gonna kill her this season. They trying to make him out to be so in love with her right now but this is POWER... Season 5 finale was like 2 weeks ago on the timeline :heh: this nikka went from about to kill her to making her his Trap Queen now. They doing all this so when he does kill her, it's gonna be "hard" for him to do it.
Knowing them she'll fukk around and kill Tommy and everything will turnout to her being the queen pen like that Common video Testify:mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
His character was one of the better characters though. fukkery personified.
I had an epiphany...
Do you brehs and brehettes know who would've been a perfect addition to the Power cast?
Do you know who would've sent the fukkery meter into overdrive?
Do you know who would fit the current tone of the show PERFECTLY?
Do you know?

Fukk you thought I was talking about, b?
:stopitslime:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dre survived two shootouts in that episode and another shootout last week :heh:

That nikka really got nine lives

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lala and her fake ass had me laughing the whole show. :mjlol:

It amazes me that some dudes like that sh1t. The whole point of getting work done is for it to not look like you had work done. She's gone so hard on the plastic surgery her face and body are unrecognizable. Who is she fooling?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ghost entire purpose of being there was for added tension for the scene, he had no plan...

Whoever wrote that episode did not think any of this through...
none of these writers on this show, think scenes, narratives, and plot threads through.

shyt just happens just so someone can die or for their to be some BS drama