Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I remember thinking in the earlier seasons “wow this show is so much better than Empire”, fast forward the show has become an uncut Empire :russ:

Yet I can’t stop watching, Power is crack.
pretty much

If Empire cutdown the music numbers, were able to show titties, and people with a bullet in their head. It would be Power

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh they went full retard in the third episode. From them finding the house where Dre was being held, to not doing a thorough investigation to see he killed the black cop. THEN they send the two hottest dudes in the city to break out one of the most wanted criminals from federal court in downtown Manhattan..and both of them get out of it without a scratch on them. And wtf was ghosts plan? We saw Tommy’s in action but Ghost was just dolo working on an elevator :laff: no cameras, not being noticed by anyone including some of the same law enforcement that has been after him except for Dre :dead: believe me I’m all for letting shows get away with shyt because it’s TV..but this shyt had me dying and took me out of it to the point I’m yelling at the screen.

This episode bothered me the most. Both Tommy and Ghost are in there playing dressup and no one noticed them. They don't even try to make this sh1t somewhat realistic. Show is getting really dumb.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This episode bothered me the most. Both Tommy and Ghost are in there playing dressup and no one noticed them. They don't even try to make this sh1t somewhat realistic. Show is getting really dumb.

Out of all what was wrong with that scene I didn’t even think of the obvious one of how the fukk they got in there in the first place wearing Party City gear knowing that they’re highly wanted by the feds?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is the dumbest mohtafukka in history. both ghost and tommy telling this nitwit to stay in his lane yet he wants to be something he isn't. If that was anyone else tommy would've pulled that trigger.

Ghoat is definately killing dre for sure he knew dre called the feds and would call them thats why he didn't kill that witness because he knew dre's ass would snitch

Tommy's mother a coke head is right, kisha will put her son first and that will get her killed in the end

it looks like sax has prctor on tape admitting to murder and he will use proctor to convict tommy with the laptop but ghost will kill him before he does that.

also generic fabolous is in over his head, leave tasha alone because ghost will skewer your ass bruh

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Tariq is the dumbest mohtafukka in history. both ghost and tommy telling this nitwit to stay in his lane yet he wants to be something he isn't. If that was anyone else tommy would've pulled that trigger.

Ghoat is definately killing dre for sure he knew dre called the feds and would call them thats why he didn't kill that witness because he knew dre's ass would snitch

Tommy's mother a coke head is right, kisha will put her son first and that will get her killed in the end

it looks like sax has prctor on tape admitting to murder and he will use proctor to convict tommy with the laptop but ghost will kill him before he does that.

also generic fabolous is in over his head, leave tasha alone because ghost will skewer your ass bruh

Actually that tape won’t work in court. Sax is working off the grid. That tape won’t be admissible in court. Unless this show really crazy and Sax is going to expose himself.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually that tape won’t work in court. Sax is working off the grid. That tape won’t be admissible in court. Unless this show really crazy and Sax is going to expose himself.

sax ass is on the line (pause) he will do whatever it takes to not get fired. wasn't angie working off the books as well and she didn't get fired. When she worked with that pedo in season 1.

damn no funeral for donovan. smh

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
sax ass is on the line (pause) he will do whatever it takes to not get fired. wasn't angie working off the books as well and she didn't get fired. When she worked with that pedo in season 1.

damn no funeral for donovan. smh
Did they mention Donovan or are you just saying?

Sax can’t use that tape and if he do it’s over.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This is #Power.

It has timelines like a soap opera.

That's why Yaz and Cash look grown, even though the entire series has taken place over less than a year.

Kanan been dead for only about a week :mjlol: and Tariq scattered his ashes.

Hold up, this entire series is over a year?!