Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
you are their prime audience..."hey, it's a tv show"

there are liberties taken in tv/film, of course, and then there are things that are completely implausible, not just when comparing it to the real world, but even when looking at the plausibility within the fictional universe of the show. what happened in that scene doesn't even make sense for the world of power...am i going to cry about it? no, that's where it's just a tv show comes in. am i going to call it out for a poorly written tv show? absolutely

I get what you are saying

I agree that the " lala toilet scene " was odd

but you have to leave some things to your imagination

if i remember correctly ghost was already at the courthouse before that Mexican chick even got there

they didn't show ghost arriving before, my imagination/the scene tells me that just by him working on the switch

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooo this show is a trip :laff:

Lala was scared to death tossing a gun in the water now shes Griselda Blanco :russ:

Doesn't she gave a shop to take care of :usure:

Dre is unkillable. nikkas ran in with all kind of Rambo Artillery and EVERYONE DIES EXCEPT HIM :dead::deadrose::mjlol:

Sax still having a job :dwillhuh:

Tommy and his 3 stooges coming up with a masterplan :russ::russ::russ:

Ghost at the Courthouse :mjtf:

bytch drank some water, started coughing and they rush her to the bathroom? Just for coughing :martin:

This shyt is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS
:laff::laff::laff::laff:
LMFAO...

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This show is so fukking stupid...Absolutely nothing makes sense and I can't wait for Sunday :dead::russ:

I remember thinking in the earlier seasons “wow this show is so much better than Empire”, fast forward the show has become an uncut Empire :russ:

Yet I can’t stop watching, Power is crack.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Finally caught the last episode. You can tell 50 cent directed this one:russ:

The scene of the Cartel hitmen taking down everyone but Dre:mjlol: the blood splatter effects :mjlol:

That campaign staffers titties and ass:mjlit:

Ghost is the sloppiest gangster and an even sloppier father. This nikka has no connection to ANY of his kids.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Finally caught the last episode. You can tell 50 cent directed this one:russ:

The scene of the Cartel hitmen taking down everyone but Dre:mjlol: the blood splatter effects :mjlol:

That campaign staffers titties and ass:mjlit:

Ghost is the sloppiest gangster and an even sloppier father. This nikka has no connection to ANY of his kids.

I probably gotta go back but that Campaign Staffer reminds me of Traffic Bae :noah:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Did y’all see the new 50cent interview on Breakfast club about Power? This nikka has a lot more input on plot/scenes than we thought :scust:

No wonder he lasted so long as a character :bryan:.

His character was one of the better characters though. fukkery personified.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Y'all remember a time on Power when "Ghost" was a big secret and no one knew who he was?

I heard James St Patrick went to Starbucks once and they wrote "Ghost" on his cup....

:skip:

It kills me when people be calling James “Ghost” in public :mjlol:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Bruh they went full retard in the third episode. From them finding the house where Dre was being held, to not doing a thorough investigation to see he killed the black cop. THEN they send the two hottest dudes in the city to break out one of the most wanted criminals from federal court in downtown Manhattan..and both of them get out of it without a scratch on them. And wtf was ghosts plan? We saw Tommy’s in action but Ghost was just dolo working on an elevator :laff: no cameras, not being noticed by anyone including some of the same law enforcement that has been after him except for Dre :dead: believe me I’m all for letting shows get away with shyt because it’s TV..but this shyt had me dying and took me out of it to the point I’m yelling at the screen.