Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bruh they went full retard in the third episode. From them finding the house where Dre was being held, to not doing a thorough investigation to see he killed the black cop. THEN they send the two hottest dudes in the city to break out one of the most wanted criminals from federal court in downtown Manhattan..and both of them get out of it without a scratch on them. And wtf was ghosts plan? We saw Tommy’s in action but Ghost was just dolo working on an elevator :laff: no cameras, not being noticed by anyone including some of the same law enforcement that has been after him except for Dre :dead: believe me I’m all for letting shows get away with shyt because it’s TV..but this shyt had me dying and took me out of it to the point I’m yelling at the screen.

I keep dying at how they built up Keisha being scared shytless to go into the courthouse and I’m thinking “hmm she bout to get in some shyt? :jbhmm:” but it turns out she was scared to send a text on the toilet :mjlol:.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
how many times in your life have you not recognized someone because they changed their clothes? because they put on a hat? even on damn halloween with costumes and makeup on, we still manage to recognize one another... :comeon:

beyond that you got lala walking out a bathroom with high profile federal detainee, no one sees this...
no one went in the bathroom with alicia...
one van made all four cars following the ambulance, that no fed agent got into, stop...
no cop cars on the street being put on APB to pull over ambulance trucks...

this was sloppy wirting...high fukkery...but blatantly sloppy

EEWT0zNXkAA0fV9

:mjgrin:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Larenz is my guy from back when he guest starred on Fresh Prince, but I gotta ask...WTF is the purpose of his character? This nikka been on for two seasons and all he's done is fake smile, grim Ghost a couple times, talk shyt through his teeth, and beat a nikka up in his office. Didn't mind the scene with old girl, but I'm not seeing the point. Not like he's married, so who cares if he fukks a broad? He has literally done nothing to advance the narrative. You eliminate his character and the show is exactly the same.

WTF is this Jason nikka and why are the same cats that took out Lobos and the fake security nikka (can't remember his name) letting him bytch them?

Anybody else see Tariq's roommate snitching on him coming from a mile away?

I hate Keisha. Tommy went from smashing and dashing to making this broad his trap queen? :dead: The character is annoying and LaLa's acting leaves something to be desired. And she don't even show nothing anymore. And as someone that has been checking her body out for 20 years, what in the fukk is going on with her ass? This bytch went to the doctor and asked for the Kim K special?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Larenz is my guy from back when he guest starred on Fresh Prince, but I gotta ask...WTF is the purpose of his character? This nikka been on for two seasons and all he's done is fake smile, grim Ghost a couple times, talk shyt through his teeth, and beat a nikka up in his office. Didn't mind the scene with old girl, but I'm not seeing the point. Not like he's married, so who cares if he fukks a broad? He has literally done nothing to advance the narrative. You eliminate his character and the show is exactly the same.

WTF is this Jason nikka and why are the same cats that took out Lobos and the fake security nikka (can't remember his name) letting him bytch them?

I hate Keisha. Tommy went from smashing and dashing to making this broad his trap queen? :dead: The character is annoying and LaLa's acting leaves something to be desired. And she don't even show nothing anymore. And as someone that has been checking her body out for 20 years, what in the fukk is going on with her ass? This bytch went to the doctor and asked for the Kim K special?
It's like they trying be a Dollar Tree "The Wire". They got the drug game, the police, the politicians and the young kids coming up. The dock workers are the only part missing :dead:

Ghost and Tommy done killed so many boss, cartel nikkas but we supposed to believe they really afraid of Jason ass. Ghost a 1 man army, he could murk Jason and his goons with ease and walk out that warehouse like it ain't even happen.

Lala face look different to me as well. Idk if she got any work done on her face but I wouldn't doubt it.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

I have the answers to everything.

Tate: Because we need to see the endgame to his gubernatorial campaign. :troll:

Jason: He's still alive because Ghost "swindled" Tommy into killing his father. Plus, we're supposed to believe the Serbians are the toughest connect around. :troll:

Tariq: That would be too predictable. We know the writers have something better than that. :troll:

Keisha: Wait until episode 12 where she dies after Tommy stabs her for not following orders. :troll:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow this ep literally put me to sleep...woke up watched the rest...thank goodness I still have the wu tang joint and succession to catch up to...I should’ve followed my instincts and bailed on this season...la la is the fukking worst