Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This writing is ass :gucci:

Why tf would Dre kill Donovan, when he could’ve just took the gun and ran? :mindblown:

Bout time we got nudity though, that chick Tate was hitting was bad :noah:
Nah. Dre killing Donovan made all of the sense in the world because he thought he was going to escape. The fact he instantly got caught made it seem pointless.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah. Dre killing Donovan made all of the sense in the world because he thought he was going to escape. The fact he instantly got caught made it seem pointless.

NO IT DIDNT.

HE COULD HAVE LEFT DONOVAN THERE ON THE FLOOR AND DID THE EXACT SAME shyt.

COURTNEY WAS JUST MAKING SURE THE AUDIENCE DIDNT START WARMING UP TO DRE AGAIN.
:devil:
:evil:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

NO IT DIDNT.

HE COULD HAVE LEFT DONOVAN THERE ON THE FLOOR AND DID THE EXACT SAME shyt.
:devil:
:evil:

He leaves Donovan there and he’s essentially back in custody immediately though. It ended up that way anyway but killing Donovan off makes a real escape easier.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I know this is just fantasy but the level of violence on this show is incredibly unrealistic for New York.

The thought of 4 cartel henchmen pulling up to kill someone in broad daylight, in Bushwick (not that rough of a neighborhood anymore) is crazy to me. The police would have been there in less than 30 seconds and there would be tons of people screaming and running

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yall really got me :swaggywhat: over that dre thing now too...

hittas come, kill everyone except the black cop, dre and the kid.

black cop takes out last hitta....now dre kills black cop for = ???

first i was thinking he orchestrated the shootout to break out of custody...but there he is in court with more feds, so NOPE! what the hell was the point of killing dude to still end up at square one?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He leaves Donovan there and he’s essentially back in custody immediately though. It ended up that way anyway but killing Donovan off makes a real escape easier.
killing him, he's immediately back in custody too...cmon son, this is power timelines, that shootout and him being in court was probably 72 hours :mjlol: