Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I know this is just fantasy but the level of violence on this show is incredibly unrealistic for New York.

The thought of 4 cartel henchmen pulling up to kill someone in broad daylight, in Bushwick (not that rough of a neighborhood anymore) is crazy to me. The police would have been there in less than 30 seconds and there would be tons of people screaming and running
Wait...so the Fed's idea of protecting a high value witness to a drug cartel was to move a Queens nikka to Brooklyn? :russ::russ:. They couldn't even move dude to Jerz or something.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
This episode was my favorite so far this season. The Joe theme song probably put me in a better mood for it :wow:

I gotta do my googles on the shortie Rashad Tate was banging out, body was :myman:

DC politician chick reminded me of Robin Givens a bit, she got that sexiness to her, I expect Ghost to be banging her out next episode.

They really want us to hate Dre lol but shyt everybody in the show killed someone they shouldn't have at this point lol.

The amount of bodies dropping in the show is still :why: even when you expect it. They gonna kill off everyone and the only ones left is gonna be Tariq graduating from Choate with the new Tommy and Tasha :bryan:

Whole court kidnapping thing was hilarious. Like you knew it was bullshyt and unrealistic but Power tried to make it look like it made sense :bryan:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Breh, between that part, ol' fat booty girl from the sex scene talking about "He's bigger than you in more ways than one" :mjgrin: and Tariq looking at the camera like :troll: to let us know he's being phony with his dad, I'm really starting to think that motherfukkers are in the writers room like "Alright, but if we don't add this extra shyt the audience might not get it :dame:"
:laff::laff::laff:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Ghost: Tommy is alive Riq, my only son who I plan to give all my wealth to one day :unimpressed:

Tariq: :dwillhuh::wtf::mindblown:

Ghost: :gucci:

Tariq: Uncle Tommy is.....alive dad?? :whoo::wow:

Ghost: :stopitslime: how long did you know Tommy wasn't dead Riq?

Tariq: :mjgrin:

Ghost: I need you on my side son!! :what: me and Tommy trying kill each other, how can I trust your spoiled wanna be gangsta ass when you acted like Kanan was your real dad these last 2 seasons :scust:

Tariq: You can trust me Gho---dad....we all we got right :troll:

Ghost: Good to hear that from you son. Why u ain't in school again anyways...you was just in the city 2 days ago...it's like you keep coming back here to reup on drugs or something

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show probably jumped the shark awhile ago, but this last episode :mindblown: A prisoner as high profile as Jimenez would be impossible to break out by some professionals, let alone two fukk ups like Tommy & Ghost. There’s no fukkin way they would’ve left her in the bathroom alone, no way they would’ve let her ride in that ambulance without at least two agents riding with her. This episode would’ve amazed Kurt Sutter with all the fukkery that transpired.

Yea i couldnt let this go. Of all the dumb shyt they showed this was beyond terrible. She’s hinting that she was behind the safehouse getting wet up but when she goes to its just regular guards like its a ticket hearing?? Ghost who is a business owner suspect and been on tv multiple times sneaks in attempting to assassinate her??? Tommy another criminal on their radar drives in an emt and no feds ride along or follow?? Its a wrap for me dawg this shyt goofy as fukk

:stopitslime:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I used to wonder why nobody ever turned The Coldest Winter Ever into a movie. Figured it would make a mint. Seems like 50 filled that niche with this hood novella.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's been ridiculous. Just have to enjoy the fukkery right? Anyone still wondering why characters do what they do and the thinking behind their actions are wasting their time. Just enjoy the dumb entertaining show for what it is.
Pretty much. This is like watching the :duck: lyrics of a gangsta rap album play out visually. Just enjoy the fukkery folks

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I gave out so many daps and reps this thread. :mjlol: There are so many things to spoof from this episode. I got a few concepts worked up. But in the meantime here’s something I drew that’s not really related to the ep.

EEGmKogXUAEu2Cu

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:Shaqlaff3: @ Tommy and his knucklehead goons getting vehicle clearances deep into a federal building with a most wanted criminal inside.

:mjlaff1:@ Tommy playing EMT cosplay with no IDs getting through all types of security.

I could go on but I don't have the time to write it all up, I'll just go through the thread dapping y'all up :mjlol:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
:Shaqlaff3: @ Tommy and his knucklehead goons getting vehicle clearances deep into a federal building with a most wanted criminal inside.

:mjlaff1:@ Tommy playing EMT cosplay with no IDs getting through all types of security.

I could go on but I don't have the time to write it all up, I'll just go through the thread dapping y'all up :mjlol:
why do you guys go see deep with it:beli:its not that serious in terms of scenes needed to be shot

Daps
Reppin
NYC
why do you guys go see deep with it:beli:its not that serious in terms of scenes needed to be shot
I don't think it's "going deep with it"... most of the bad writing is in clear sight for all to see. I think everyone here knows not to take this show so seriously, in fact I think most people point out the bad writing like a sport. It's just jokes now.