Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tommy might be the most unbelievable drug dealer in TV history. His face, body movements, attitude, none of it is believable.

When lala auditioned for that role who said yea she’s the one, she’s easily the worst actor on the show.

Tate :myman:

SHE HARDLY EVER GOT SCREEN TIME
SO INITIALLY SHE WAS THE ONE FOR THE ROLE...

SHE MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
TO DO NUDE SCENES AND THEY MADE HER A REAL CHARACTER.
:devil:
:evil:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
This is #Power.

It has timelines like a soap opera.

That's why Yaz and Cash look grown, even though the entire series has taken place over less than a year.

Kanan been dead for only about a week :mjlol: and Tariq scattered his ashes.

Also, I just realized, Cash and Yaz aged like 4 (from last season) years, but Proctors kid, Tariq and Dre kid didn't :mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This episode has some of the most far fetched, unrealistic shyt I’ve ever seen. It feels like a GTA mission brought to life. Anyone with a lick of common sense would pick this apart

i guess grimace cut the feds off long enough to get the jimenzes sister away scott free

lol jason is gonna get the milan treatment from ghost and tommy in about 2-4 episodes.

lala gonna be killed off soon. i hope we get to see her titties again

tariq dumb ass going to that italian while tommy is there will expose his operation

I'm starting to think that girl tariq involved with is either ray rays sisters or kaanan's sister or a fed sent to investigate tariq.

councilman o dawg smashing that skank then the bytch and her boyfriend got fired was :mjlol:

simon stern back to fukin ghost again.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
i guess grimace cut the feds off long enough to get the jimenzes sister away scott free

lol jason is gonna get the milan treatment from ghost and tommy in about 2-4 episodes.

lala gonna be killed off soon. i hope we get to see her titties again

tariq dumb ass going to that italian while tommy is there will expose his operation

I'm starting to think that girl tariq involved with is either ray rays sisters or kaanan's sister or a fed sent to investigate tariq.

councilman o dawg smashing that skank then the bytch and her boyfriend got fired was :mjlol:

simon stern back to fukin ghost again.

The general idea of the cartel finding Dre in witness protection but not on the streets after 3 hitmen end up dead is wild...but ok. That whole breaking Alicia out of federal custody plan was the most ridiculous shyt I’ve seen in a while. I’ll rant more tomorrow cause I don’t even feel like getting into it now