Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Sometimes I be watching power like
ksrche4.png

I die everytime I see them doing shyt in broad daylight.

I remember that one time ghost and Tommy got out a car in sunny clear weather, they were meeting up with 50 and Tommy starts yelling shyt outloud about the Lobos brothers (or whoever it was).

ksrche4.png

Last season, Tommy was like "What the fukk happened to the job?" and Kanan told him to lower his voice. And less than a minute later, Jason and the Serbs pulled up on them and started making deals with them. :dead:

That was one of the only times I could remember a character telling another character to quiet down about their business. Every other time, Ghost would say something like "Tommy, could I rap with you a second?" and then move just a few feet away from whoever they didn't want knowing about their business. :russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She sound like a young Rosie Perez i dont see a problem with that strong ny accent on a ny show
:yeshrug:
The problem is she sounds fake as hell and she clenches her jaw to try to make the accent have a sound affect while she over-pronounces every damn vowel sound. Annoying af.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tommy's accent is also terrible in my opinion
facts. They could use their regular voices and be fine. Tommy and Keisha have the worst on screen chemistry that I've ever seen. this show is a parody or satire for the past 2 seasons. the only one holding this show down at this point is Ghost's wife.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
facts. They could use their regular voices and be fine. Tommy and Keisha have the worst on screen chemistry that I've ever seen. this show is a parody or satire for the past 2 seasons. the only one holding this show down at this point is Ghost's wife.

Yeah their chemistry is so awkward. I think his chemistry with everyone is terrible actually, his role is too cartoonish.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah their chemistry is so awkward. I think his chemistry with everyone is terrible actually, his role is too cartoonish.
Something is definitely off- getting real heavy :patrice::mjpls:"Michael Rappaport" vibes off his character, this season.
and I can't be the only one who noticed the scene where it looked like he was about to say "n---a" but the camera pans real quick over to the "bodyguard" dude who says it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Forgot to post my comics from episode 1

Powuh-2.jpg

Powuh.jpg

If anyone knows how to resize these shyts let me know.

I might do one for episode 2 but nothing really stood out. I'll have to rewatch.
I've seen some of your Twitter posts, straight comedy. You should have more flowers than what you got.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

DRE LITERALLY BEEN IN WITNESS PROTECTION FOR 3 DAYS AND ALREADY ABOUT TO GET IN SOME shyt.

YALL REMEMBER HOW BIG DRES DAUGHTER WAS IN SEASON 3?
power-s3-e5-kanan-baby.jpg

:mjlol:SHE WAS AN INFANT IN SEASON 5.
:devil:
:evil:

he obviously had another kid with a completely unpregnant BM/GF in the 5 months that passed!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Proctor’s daughter’s acting was so terrible. That crying scene was a goddamn travesty :dead:

Tommy is a goddamn demon showing up to the funeral like that :picard:

Ghost / Tasha dialogue on Tommy being alive made no fukking sense given Ghost never told her he went after him:mjlol:
That girl was talking all that woke shyt until Tariq ran that weak ass game on her :bryan:
Also what is with these dudes trying to kill people in broad day light in Manhattan? Tommy’s stupid ass :why:

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don't mind the Power Confidential after show but feel like it's too late, they should've start doing it after season 2 or 3 and not wait until the last season.

Agreed. I don't even watch them shyts cuz I'm like "what is there to discuss??" It's fukkery at this point and I aint tryna see them make it make sense. :mjlol:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Agreed. I don't even watch them shyts cuz I'm like "what is there to discuss??" It's fukkery at this point and I aint tryna see them make it make sense. :mjlol:

And believe me, they tried and still can't
Watching Tasha try to break her rachet ass character down
like she still has some kind of moral high ground was embarrasing

So she just went full stragg :mjlol:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Show should be called Everybody Hates Ghost or Everybody Hates James :russ: breh has nobody on his side right now but Proctor.

Saxe compared Ghost to OJ Simpson:mjlol:

Tariq makin moves. He got his version of Tommy and Tasha. He building a team.

Tommy pulls a Bishop and goes to the funeral. Angela's dumbass sister embraces him. Now Ghost knows he's alive, he should have stayed low key. I bet they team up again to take down Jason tho , since he's taxing both of them.

I think Tariq is gonna set up Tommy. He's not gonna let him kill his Dad. He hates his Dad but he's slowly turning into him.

Tommy trusts Keisha way too much. He's been desperate to find his own Tasha for awhile.

Council man O-Dawg came out and put the beats on his assistant:lolbron:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Something is definitely off- getting real heavy :patrice::mjpls:"Michael Rappaport" vibes off his character, this season.
and I can't be the only one who noticed the scene where it looked like he was about to say "n---a" but the camera pans real quick over to the "bodyguard" dude who says it.

There's no nuance to his character, his interactions with everyone are weird. He seems like someone nobody would like in real life. The only person who he seemed to have anything in common with was Kanaan.

And he actually did say it in an earlier episode.