Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alicia Jimenez was El Chapo status. And they broke her out with:
a cup of water, a water cup okey-doke straight oit of The Princess Bride, a homemade “Out of Order” print out, and some corner store hoods playing dress-up?

Ghost (their primary suspect in the murder of a federal officer) sneaks into and out of the same court at the same time using nothing but a dad-hat as a disguise?

Never change Power. :russ::snoop::deadmanny:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I’m an undercover liar, I lie under the covers!! :blessed:
We byke brehs and brehettes :blessed:. My favorite episode thus far. Over the top fukkery. So that makes TWO cartel bosses kidnapped from Fed custody in the Power universe:russ:. Political aide thought she was on the come up sleeping with O-Dog only to get thrown in the bushes:birdman:. Only a matter of time until Ghost pull down Ramona's vickis:ohlawd:. We even got a " I'm gonna cancel Christmas on ya ass" outta Tommy:obama:. Donovan giving Dre those daddy tips only to catch one to the dome:damn:. Shawty expecting Tariqs full loyalty after only a week of flipping pills:heh:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm :dead:@ Ghost constantly just standing around like :dwillhuh: while the plot moves on around him.

It's like he's Scrooge in a Christmas Carol, watching the ghosts of Past, Present and Future Fukkery, but he can't intervene. :mjlol:
At what point does it sink in that he cant really trust this lil nikka Tariq?:comeon:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
ghost chillin in the cut at the fed courthouse watching tommy and co kidnap Alicia was one of the most ridiculous scenes This show ever created. Dude under investigation for a rico and a suspect in a fed prosecutors murder in the hallway like an electrician on the same day a cartel boss disappears :mjlol:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killed him for no reason. There was no purpose behind it :lolbron:.

It actually made more sense to keep him alive.
There’s clearly a leak somewhere, which is how Alicia found out where Dre was.

Killing the one guy in the room you know is invested in keeping YOU alive probably doesn’t bode well for your ability to stay that way.

:russ: at Alicia Jimenez sending only three hitters to murk a federal witness in witsec.

Thank god this show excels at fukkery. Cause plot logic just ain’t its thing.