Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why intriduce paz son... he goin to do something???

was it confirmed who paid for the funeral? i was thinkin tommy which is why he showed up.

tommy and ghost vs jason... ghost puts dre there.. no one dies cept zacks.
Tasha paid for it with money she got from Tommy. Remember she told Tommy Ghost didn't give her money and Tommy said he had her if she needed it, then all of a sudden she's paying for the funeral.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Tasha paid for it with money she got from Tommy. Remember she told Tommy Ghost didn't give her money and Tommy said he had her if she needed it, then all of a sudden she's paying for the funeral.
She has her own money, remember season three when she thought she was gonna run off with shawn, she went to there accountant and started putting extra money into her own private account

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
facts. They could use their regular voices and be fine. Tommy and Keisha have the worst on screen chemistry that I've ever seen. this show is a parody or satire for the past 2 seasons. the only one holding this show down at this point is Ghost's wife.

But Tommy and keisha NEVER had chemistry and that's the point, remember tasha told Tommy she wasnt his type but continued to mess with her to keep her mouth shut

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Forgot to post my comics from episode 1

Powuh-2.jpg

Powuh.jpg

If anyone knows how to resize these shyts let me know.

I might do one for episode 2 but nothing really stood out. I'll have to rewatch.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
PRETTY SURE THAT WAS A BURNER PHONE...

SHE DIED...

GHOST SHOT UP TOMMYS CAR THE NEXT NIGHT...

TOMMY PLAYED DEAD FOR A DAY
AND SHOWED UP AT HER FUNERAL
THE NEXT DAY.

THERE ARE NO TIME SKIPS IN THIS SHOW.
:devil:
:evil:

Realistically three years should have pasted by

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has her own money, remember season three when she thought she was gonna run off with shawn, she went to there accountant and started putting extra money into her own private account
That money been gone breh. She's broke. She's said it numerous times last couple of seasons. That's why she's going so hard over the divorce.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
The show has fallen off in terms of acting, writing and logic. But something about it makes me want to watch every episode. Cant put my finger on it.

Tommy is basically a walking clown, not believable for a second that he's a drug boss with a crew of goons. Has terrible interaction with every character except Tasha. No chemistry at all with Keisha. Never speaks to her son. Makes the "crazy eyes" face when he wants to look tough but it's laughable. His acting has fallen off badly from Season 1 and 2

Tasha is still the worst character by far. No thought process to any of her decisions. No long term plans. She has a new outlook on situations every next scene. Her entire existence is dedicated to playing tit for tat with Ghost. What is her plan? Ghost wanted out of the drug game with the club. What has Tasha ever aspired to be?

Keisha chose to ride with Tommy over the safety of her son. That's all I need to say about her. And Lala's big plastic ass is just goofy at this point. Like someone earlier said, she wears all black every episode for a reason

Tariq is the most annoying character easily. Spoiled, entitled child that is way in over his head. Should be dead by now tbh

The puerto rican cop, I wish someone could just knock her out cold. She's neck and neck with Tariq as far as being annoying

Ghost, Kanaan, Proctor and Angela have been the best characters throughout and now 2 of them are gone.

Edit: Larenz Tate is one of the highlights of the show

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The show has fallen off in terms of acting, writing and logic. But something about it makes me want to watch every episode. Cant put my finger on it.

Hood Rich Black people full of fukkery speeding into a wall as a train wreck is expected to do. I think, just think, that's what makes you want to watch it. :jbhmm: