Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The crazy thing is that the vast majority of Power fand outside of the Colk think the writing is amazing :mjlol:

Just look at the FB page.

What I find super corny about this show:
The lack of nuance in the characters (like the girl at Choate doing a 180 in a matter of one day)
The corny Eastern Euro supervillains. Like with the cartel, they kidnap people in broa daylight, and continuously make weird deals with people? And conveniently stop short of killing Tommy and Ghost every time?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Like what? They already know he was there, hell they know he rode with her to the hospital. Just just not sure what kind of viable evidence they could even expect to find that will implicate Ghost.

I don’t see how they could think it’s him when he rode in the ambulance with her, he would not be so close to the situation if he did it they have to know that.. also I thought it was bullshyt how they keep letting sax get more chances at this case.. you’d think they would be over this shyt by now with all the people they lost and just move on to another case. Like why don’t they seem to care about the new guy pushing drugs like they did about the original guy?

Here we go:

:mjlol: @O-Dog's typical over the top fake politician smile.
:mjlol: @ the poor acting of the cac he snuffed in his office and dude still being on the floor 100 years later
:mjlol: @ ole dude Deeboing the campaign saying a a whole bunch of nothing but just being the angry black man.

:mjlol: @ the fake woke chick looking like Shonuff from The Last Dragon with that hairstyle being anti drugs one minute then agreeing to be Tariq's trap queen the next.
:mjlol: @ how overboard they're going with Tariq's hate of his father. Yeah Ghost is a fukkboy and can be giddy headed as hell, but you'd think he shot Raina his damn self.
:mjlol: @ Tariq's roommate's typical yo yo yo cac corniness
:mjlol: @ the other kid growing from a baby to a 8 year old in the space of several months
:mjlol: @ LaLa slamming the door in Tasha's face like Friday and Tasha really being surprised as if she hasn't been a shytty friend the whole time
:mjlol: @ Tommy doing a Bishop at the funeral
:mjlol: @ Ghost facial expressions especially whenever he's caught off guard
:mjlol: @ Jason bullying Tommy non stop for like the past three seasons and playing him and Ghost
:mjlol: @ Dre looking like a scared puppy when he was Mr Badass just a month ago
:mjlol: @ Tasha saying she lost everything cos of Ghost when she never had to work a day in her life and would just be another hoodrat if it wasn't for him.
:mjlol: @ Tasha and Tommy especially both having the nerve to play innocent victims as if they didn't oppose Ghost when he wanted to leave the life

I’m not buying ghost as the bad guy that everyone thinks he is. Tariq still has no reason to hate ghost but for some reason he blames everything on him despite people telling him most of that shyt wasn’t his fault. And how is Tasha acting like a victim here when ghost told her he wanted out the game she basically threatened him to stay in. When ghost told tommy he wanted out he looked at him like he was a bytch. When ghost try to save them from his snitch ass dad tommy blames him and causes more drama. All of this shot is tommy and Tasha fault and you got Tariq out here getting his sister killed, setting up the guy that showed him the most love, trying to be the same drug dealer that caused him to hate his father. This shyt is all types of stupid, I low key hope ghost kill all them ungrateful nikkas.

Oh and how in the hell is Turtle about to lose his daughter to his coke head as wife? Like I’m what world would she ever get custody?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing is that the vast majority of Power fand outside of the Colk think the writing is amazing :mjlol:

Just look at the FB page.

What I find super corny about this show:
The lack of nuance in the characters (like the girl at Choate doing a 180 in a matter of one day)
The corny Eastern Euro supervillains. Like with the cartel, they kidnap people in broa daylight, and continuously make weird deals with people? And conveniently stop short of killing Tommy and Ghost every time?

this made me bust out laughing cuz it’s so damn true lmao

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dre went from a modern day Rambo in the hotel dropping goons left and right to being shook in the feds snitch program.

And some of y'all mentioning spinoffs....

Jim Mora: SPINOFFS?! SPINOFFS?!
full

The writers should just save themselves the embarrassment and go home.