The driver said the hard 'ER'? :what:

I'm praying that Plymouth becomes a regular cast member. :russ::mjlol:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The constant clowning and criticism of these dumbass characters in this thread because of their nonsensical decisions and motivations, due to these episodes clearly being written by complete morons reminds me EXACTLY of the Walking Dead threads during “those” seasons :hhh:

At least that show became dope again tho:whew:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Honestly they ALL die. This shyt is so convoluted, especially the Jason shyt. He has no fukking idea what he wants or why he's doing the shyt he's doing.

And where the fukk is ghost gonna get the money to be able to pay him & tasha past the next two months :comeon:

And :martin: at not giving us the lala sex scene. Somebody need to get to fukking soon :ufdup:

I DONT THINK GHOST HAS TO PAY HIM ANYMORE NOW THAT HE KNOWS TOMMY IS ALIVE...

JASON IS GETTING PAID BY TOMMY ON THE FLIP SIDE.
:devil:
:evil:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Honestly they ALL die. This shyt is so convoluted, especially the Jason shyt. He has no fukking idea what he wants or why he's doing the shyt he's doing.

And where the fukk is ghost gonna get the money to be able to pay him & tasha past the next two months :comeon:

And :martin: at not giving us the lala sex scene. Somebody need to get to fukking soon :ufdup:
:russ::russ::russ:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
LOL. Tariq playing himself in chess. Then makes the yt boy the frontman for the pill op on campus. Young Ghost turning into a lil monster early

And okay Tommy trying to shoot Ghost in brodaday in NYC. Brainless

Tasha running around being ridic. She brought all this on herself and trying her best to make it worst

Last edited: