Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Episode 2 was much better than episode 1. Set up the season a lot better than episode 1.

I know a lot of people are saying why did tommy just pop up after telling everyone to keep his death on the low, but they actually made it make sense, he didnt mind steppin out because he had the protection from Jason. So he feels untouchable. So that wasnt that dumb

They could have developed the character of the girl working for tariq a lot better. How you drop your entire position in a minute conversation? It shows weak character. That is something to consider when writing in a character. Otherwise just have her meet tariq and say put me on.
My thing is people criticize tv shows about poor writing. Do ya'll not realize that people do dumb, illogical shyt everyday. Because it's TV you expect great sense from everyone? :russ:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-so is Tariq getting a spin-off? Basically Fresh-Prince but with drugs:ld:
-that girl got talked into slangin that fast? :what: This show makes you think every woman on earth is one dikk away from organized crime :pachaha:
-Tommy and Ghost at the funeral
giphy.gif

-Tate: "I aint gone fire yo bytch ass..."
giphy.gif

-This proctor shyt is stupid. I hope this hope series doesn't come down to his daughter bugged backpack hearing a convo. :snoop:
-They still introducing new characters :beli:
-Jason and his haircut somehow can read Tommy and Ghost minds.