Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Reading this thread is hilarious.
It sounds like they're not even trying to think when they're writing this shyt.
It's like they write this shyt by playing Hot Potato in the writers room.

*writer catches potato*:dwillhuh:
"uhhh, TERRY COMES BACK!"
*throws potato*
*writer catches potato*
"ummmm. shyt!!!...":lupe:
*clock ticks*
Other writers: "Hurry up! What happens next!!!":damn:
Writer with potato: :sadcam: "TOMMY GIVES KEISHA THE GUN!!!!"
*throws potato*:whew:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Yep but the thing is Ghost never talks about this stuff. He just makes faces and says dumb shyt.
Facts like how the fukk he let Tasha extort him like she can’t go down her goddamn self if she rat? How she gonna do that? :what: bytch get the fukk out my house and stay out. You ain’t on the list :camby:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Episode 2 was much better than episode 1. Set up the season a lot better than episode 1.

I know a lot of people are saying why did tommy just pop up after telling everyone to keep his death on the low, but they actually made it make sense, he didnt mind steppin out because he had the protection from Jason. So he feels untouchable. So that wasnt that dumb

They could have developed the character of the girl working for tariq a lot better. How you drop your entire position in a minute conversation? It shows weak character. That is something to consider when writing in a character. Otherwise just have her meet tariq and say put me on.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I just want to know when it will be acknowledged that in the first season Ghost wanted to quit, give the business to Tommy, properly divorce his wife, and move on with Angela.

Tommy and Tasha sabotaged his plans to live legitimately for their own selfish reasons, which served as the catalyst for everything that’s happened up to this point.

Literally the only person supporting Jamie’s desire to leave the criminal life behind was Angie. She’s dead right now because she still believed in a legit future with Jamie.

Now we got Tasha and Tommy being written to appear like they’re the victims in all this.

Egregious.

Brehs I've been telling all the team Tasha people this the last few years and they refuse to see this :mindblown::mindblown:

They all swear she is a victim and ghost cheated first