Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
A marketing ploy. Just wanna have more people talk about the show. They knew it would trend if even for negative reasons.

Plus 50 still loves making music and attention, and this is pretty much the only way for him to get ears on his raps.
Excellent point, can't even argue against that. Any publicity is good publicity.

Kind of a shame 50 fell off so much. I still remember when his tracks were bumped globally :mjcry:
shyt lemme go play love it or hate it right now

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Courtney did do an interview, I think after season 3 or 4 that basically stated the seasons are literally within a calendar of a few months of time.

That's what makes the show so bad is you can't really do that. The characters, especially the kids grow each year. Tariq for instance can be played into it as even though he's obviously gotten older, his character hasn't moved forward. Yaz was in a playpen in season one though. They even had a stroller visible last year, but no way that girl is still two....lol.

Also, on a more serious note, Tommy is legit upset that he killed his dad as if he's known him for years, when he's only known him for about two weeks of show time.

If this Shows timeline is only a "Few Months" :russ::russ::russ::russ:

I may actually have to stop watching

:mjlol:"THE EVENTS IN POWER ALL TAKE PLACE
WITHIN 3 MONTHS."

:devil:
:evil:

shyt is wild.

So ghost was able to open a club, kill a major drug pin leader, take a trip to Miami, have a club shooting, lose the club, regain the club, leave his family and move in with Angela, move back home, go to jail, get out of jail, loses his daughter, and a whole bunch of other shyt I can't remember now all in the span of 3 months :mjlol:

Not to mention Tommy had a whole trial that started right away and lasted 5 minutes

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So ghost was able to open a club, kill a major drug pin leader, take a trip to Miami, have a club shooting, lose the club, regain the club, leave his family and move in with Angela, move back home, go to jail, get out of jail, loses his daughter, and a whole bunch of other shyt I can't remember now all in the span of 3 months :mjlol:

The fukk is a trauma. :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shyt is wild.

Not to mention Tommy had a whole trial that started right away and lasted 5 minutes

DONT FORGET KANNAN WAS IN JAIL
THE 1ST SEASON...

GOT OUT AND GOT A NEW CREW...

GOT 1ST DEGREE BURNS, WENT TO DC,
HEALED UP...

BEFRIENDED TARIQ, KILLED HIS COUSIN
DISAPPEARED AGAIN...

CAME BACK, ETC...

GHOST MADE DRE HIS PROTEGE
AND DRE MOVED UP THE RANKS
FROM CLUB ASSISTANT TO KINGPIN
WITH A JIMINEZ & HOTEL CONNECT
TO WITNESS PROTECTION
IN LIKE 30 DAYS...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is wild.

THE 1ST SEASON...

HEALED UP...

DISAPPEARED AGAIN...

CAME BACK, ETC...

TO WITNESS PROTECTION
IN LIKE 30 DAYS...

modern day black superman lol

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
shyt is wild.

THE 1ST SEASON...

HEALED UP...

DISAPPEARED AGAIN...

CAME BACK, ETC...

TO WITNESS PROTECTION
IN LIKE 30 DAYS...

:russ:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why put such a weird time line on the shyt though? :dwillhuh:

Like just in general. Not from a writing standpoint but like common sense.

ALL of this shyt happened in a few months??

Nobody raised a hand like hey umm that doesn't make sense. :patrice:
BECAUSE SHES A DUMB bytch.

EVERYTIME SHE OPENS HER MOUTH
IT LEADS ME TO BELIEVE 50 CENT REALLY
DID STEAL THIS SHOW FROM OL BOY
AND PUT HER NAME ON IT.

ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING HOW BAD
THE WRITING HAS FALLEN OFF AFTER SEASON 2.