Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Trey Songz: "They say this is a big rich town.... :noah:"

Me:
sqpUOB2.png

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought tommy didn't want ghost to know he was still around? :dwillhuh: why show up to the funeral, and announce yourself?

looks like tariq has found his tasha smh corrupting our young queens to go itno the drug game. good job courtney kemp. smh

Dre look shook as shyt, it wouldn't shock me if he left his daughter and ran away again because alicia got this nikka shoot like shyt/

Yazz is growing up lord i pray nothing happens to the last innocent person on the show.

lakisha is annoying ass fukk and tommy will kill her soon.

It looks like ghost and tommy are gonna kill jason when they kiss and make up again since he's playing them against themselves.

Ghost is going to have to move weigh through truth again and that tall brotha that councilman o dawg hired is going to give him all the tea on ghost and he will have to die as well.

tariq employing that stupid kid to sell his dope is :mjlol: is the italians still supplying his shyr?

the dude who played grimac lost like 70 pounds since last season and he's going to have to kill that nikka out ehre getting buck and shyt

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I said I’m gonna go into this ep with a open mind. But my mind closed as soon as Tommy got a uber called for him by Tariq. Then Tommy meets with his crew and say “I can’t let no one know I’m alive” :dahell:

I’m mindblown at the writers for not letting Keisha or his mom be the one to get Tommy a uber

Just one simple talk between Ghost & Tariq could end all this fake death shyt lol

Edit: :mjlol: fukk Tariq

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Nah go head and say it. Can't be too far off
once the show got more popular and people started to realize it actually was better than empire and switched over, they developed a vocal segment of fans who wanted tasha to be like cookie and lived vicariously through her who put mad pressure on courtney kemp to start making certain dumbass decisions that made her look justified and ghosts character suffered for it.. now u got tasha talking down at ghost like he ruined her life and caused everything to be taken away from them like she wasn't the main one blocking his dreams of going legit

Last edited: