Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You said it.. People repeat what your dumbass said.. You have no proof

SHE SAID IT IN ONE OF THOSE INTERVIEWS
SHE DOES AFTER EVERY SHOW.

ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE DUMB nikka.

THESE WERE ALL BEFORE MY POST.

Tasha the dumbest bytch on tv, how you love this nikka terry when it’s only been about 4 months literally in power world

I thought so too lmao and Yaz was a baby too at the beginning and didn't the creator said the whole series only been like a few months? lmao

Courtney did do an interview, I think after season 3 or 4 that basically stated the seasons are literally within a calendar of a few months of time.

That's what makes the show so bad is you can't really do that. The characters, especially the kids grow each year. Tariq for instance can be played into it as even though he's obviously gotten older, his character hasn't moved forward. Yaz was in a playpen in season one though. They even had a stroller visible last year, but no way that girl is still two....lol.

Also, on a more serious note, Tommy is legit upset that he killed his dad as if he's known him for years, when he's only known him for about two weeks of show time.

Breh please go to the season 5 thread or search for the one about the producer saying the timeline of the show was 3 to 6 months

shyt will have you laughing for hours

:devil:
:evil:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
MY dikk WAS ON HARD !!! EVERYTIME LALA was in a scene. yooooooooooooooooooooo that asssssssssssssssssssss is HANGING

tryna break the FUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK outta her ribs :noah: