Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Man I've been shocked at the last couple murders. I knew Tommy would kill that Maria chick, but I thought Proctor would have survived Tommy's murder attempt and I most definitely didn't see Keisha getting killed by her best friend. Had me :dwillhuh::damn: at the same time. Tommy might try to kill Tasha and Ghost gonna have to step in.

I'm wondering what Ghost is going to do to Tate now that his QCP has been cancelled. I don't think he'll murder Tate (this is Power though so that's always a possibility) but I'm thinking he'll smash Ramona then use her to finish Tate for good.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like it was discussed in earlier seasons ..but does anyone else get a incest vibe from Tommy and his moms?
It was something to do with Holly reminding him off his mother, I forgot the official term but will edit when it comes back

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oedipus complex?
Yup you're correct. He evens talks about it here

On the Women in Tommy’s Life

From the beginning of the series, Tommy has had a complicated relationship with his mother (Patricia Kalember). They are far from the traditional mother and son. How many people do you know do lines of coke with their mom? The actor quips, “The Oedipus Complex is heavy there.” In fact, Tommy’s first romantic interest on the show is a wild redhead named Holly (Lucy Walters) with an uncanny resemblance to his mother. Holly works at the nightclub Truth, which is owned by Ghost. Sikora points out that Tommy started dating women of that caliber only within the last first years, thanks in large part to his connections with Ghost and access to the exclusive nightclub.
Interview: Joseph Sikora on the Final Season of 'Power'