knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
LMAO

THEY WENT FROM BUYING LALA A NEW CRIB
IN THE BURBS
TO HER TURNING STATE, TO BEING KILLED N 2 DAYS.

WTF WOULD TASHA LEAVE THE BODY THERE
WITH NO HEADS UP?

AND WHY WOULD SHE TAKE THE SNITCH PAPERS?

TERRIBLE WRITING BUT
GOOD RIDDANCE
:devil:
:evil:

Leaving the body certainly was odd, but then again Tasha has no allies now, so idk who would help her. She didn't come there to kill, but mainly to talk, she shot her with the piece that Tommy gave keisha. Tasha took the papers likely to show to Ghost. Those two eventually will be working together on something I think. They kinda need each other right now.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
She said there was some unidentifiable blood found at ray ray's place. The glass likely has his saliva which could link him to Tariq. The fingerprints is irrelevant.
can the police even take a glass as evidence like that. Isn't she technically stealing. Will that even be admissible in court?

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
can the police even take a glass as evidence like that. Isn't she technically stealing. Will that even be admissible in court?
All she wanted was a dna match. This is all sidebar at the moment. All they have to do is get tariq in the system and that can easily be accomplished by him getting kicked out of school for drug dealing and aiding the death of Proctor. The just need to pick one, both are solid.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
All she wanted was a dna match. This is all sidebar at the moment. All they have to do is get tariq in the system and that can easily be accomplished by him getting kicked out of school for drug dealing and aiding the death of Proctor. The just need to pick one, both are solid.

If the evidence is taken without a warrant, then everything found afterwards is thrown. The case is tainted.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:jbhmm:I wonder if Tommy gonna think maybe Benny killed Keisha looking for him, before he finds out it was Tasha. I can't wait til someone kill Saxe, and i also think in the end Tariq gonna off Dre.