Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Random

they keep introducing more players and plots before resolving them, then during the intro bring in an unresolved plot point to try and tie it all together. Its wack

Tariq gets kicked out of his old school because someone snitched, does he not care that someone snitched? Why isnt he trying to find out? Who the hell did old girl call while Tariq was getting kicked out?

They be in the writers room like "if we keep the pace up, they'll never notice."

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Random

they keep introducing more players and plots before resolving them, then during the intro bring in an unresolved plot point to try and tie it all together. Its wack

Tariq gets kicked out of his old school because someone snitched, does he not care that someone snitched? Why isnt he trying to find out? Who the hell did old girl call while Tariq was getting kicked out?

I thought he figured it out when he looked at the chess board and realized ol girl did him in.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Lala had to go tho. If she was so confident she wasn't gonna flip, she would've waited for Tommy. Tasha was really in the moment self-defense.

And doesn't everyone know that Holly got murked because set Ghost up to get killed...after Ghost tried several times to have her removed?

I knew Tasha was about that life. Working with them, she had to already know how to cut, bag, hand to hand. She's addicted to it, just like Tommy. Ghost is, but not to their levels. Ghost is moreso addicted to "Power" and manipulating people, while they are addicted to the life. Damn...she really gave him a better education than most get. Usually it's "bring me back suchnsuch: and you figure out the rest.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hope they aren't setting it up so tommy automatically assumes ghost killed lakeisha, and sends him off whenever they meet jason :snoop:

just like he did wit kanan over holly(season 2 finale)

THAT WOULD BE STUPID AS fukk
CONSIDERING THEY JUST HAD AN OFFICIAL TRUCE OVER ANGELA AT SAXE'S HOUSE.

ON ANOTHER NOTE...

:mjlol:THESE nikkaS KICKING IN SAXE DOOR
BARE FACED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT
TO COMMIT MURDER.
:devil:
:evil:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Who was the poster that said Lala was getting a spinoff show?..... :mjlol:

Anyway... This was a dope ep... But tbh... Ever since Raina died I hold no feelings for any of these characters... They can kill off Yaz for all I care and it wouldn't surprise me.... :mjgrin:

Tasha def gotta die tho... :wow: